Adidas NMD thread

Hey if you guys have any new samples/pics send them to my INBOX AND ILL UPDATEBPAGE 1

and anyone know what 5 NMD finishline will have during march? they said 5 cws are dropping

Some pics to tide us over...
i may or may not stick my D!*k in em when i get them. 
indifferent.gif

Broke out the black white pk yesterday and the lady said "i want shoes like that"
"I'm sure you do"

Lol looking forward to the women's pairs dropping so I can cop her some

Hey if you guys have any new samples/pics send them to my INBOX AND ILL UPDATEBPAGE 1

and anyone know what 5 NMD finishline will have during march? they said 5 cws are dropping

on their release page it explains the colorways but no images.... all dropping march 17

why would i care. ill never meet 100% of the people on this forum. it was a joke. im obviously talking ****. keep it moving. 
because stuff you say make people not wanna help you on any future stuff, and we all need help on things unless you got it like that, and you clearly don't. 

Last edited:

because stuff you say make people not wanna help you on any future stuff, and we all need help on things except you got it like that, and you clearly don't. 
i guess im not cool enough, man. sucks to suck. 

everytime ive asked for help ive pretty much gotten help...because i help others any way i can on here. usually at no profit if its on NT. stop riding lol. u pay attention too much. its a online forum full of men that talk trash in their spare time.

There is the two $130 knit colors you guys posted, one red one blue, then there is a white/white and a black/white 

i guess im not cool enough, man. sucks to suck. 

everytime ive asked for help ive pretty much gotten help...because i help others any way i can on here. usually at no profit if its on NT. stop riding lol. u pay attention too much. its a online forum full of men that talk trash in their spare time.
I have plenty of down time in my shop. I wish you were a grown man so we can argue more. But you're just an irritating teenager. 

Gonna have to get my FNL coupon codes reinstated. I have 4 expiring $20 codes but haven't found use of it so far. 

Last edited:

I have plenty of down time in my shop. I wish you were a grown man so we can argue more. But you're just an irritating teenager. 
far from a teenager. im doing my doctorate degree right now in physical therapy. never seen someone pay attention to someone across the US in an online forum so hard in my life. i see stuff people say, i laugh or keep it movin it. doesnt have any effect on my perception of them...never even met them. 

think about it for a second- ur arguing over an obvious bs comment with someone 2k miles away as you sit in a shop bored. whos got the problems me or you?  lol

maybe that first black pair up there for summer. the rest are a no go. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom