Adidas NMD thread

Solemartyr is back on twitter, and said he will retweet the site-key if he's online during the launch.

I was just going to update the script so all you had to do was click on a picture of which NMD you were going after, and it would automatically enter it into the SKU field. I also had planned on adding some kind of new location for information if his twitter wasn't active, but I don't imagine anyone being able to beat him to the posting of the site-key as everyone will be tweeting it at him. I wanted to clean up the design and add initial stock quantity's as well, but I figured if everyone here managed to install the script - then they shouldn't have any issues doing what my update would do themselves.

I probably won't end up having time to make something nice like I wanted, so if anyone has any questions on using the script I'd be happy to answer some.

Hey guys need some help... picked up 2 pairs of the camo pack NMD... from 2 diff sellers. One got from a euro retailer (Hhv handles) and one from ADC. They both seem to check out fine but the main difference between both is the writing on the pull tab. One is a shiny font and one is more of a matte font. Any insight on yours guys. Hard to tell from pics but first pic is one from each seller left shiny and right matte. Second pic is with flash... shiny font pair is less clear and matte font pair is more clear.
Writing on the back are 3m too. Second picture has flash on.

Solemartyr is back on twitter, and said he will retweet the site-key if he's online during the launch.

I was just going to update the script so all you had to do was click on a picture of which NMD you were going after, and it would automatically enter it into the SKU field. I also had planned on adding some kind of new location for information if his twitter wasn't active, but I don't imagine anyone being able to beat him to the posting of the site-key as everyone will be tweeting it at him. I wanted to clean up the design and add initial stock quantity's as well, but I figured if everyone here managed to install the script - then they shouldn't have any issues doing what my update would do themselves.

I probably won't end up having time to make something nice like I wanted, so if anyone has any questions on using the script I'd be happy to answer some.
pmed you

Got my Wool PK NMDs in from StockX. These are my first PK NMDs and man you guys were not kidding about how big these run.

I'm a TTS 11, bought a 10.5 and I feel like I could have even fit a 10. These fit like my TTS 350s which I should have downsized on.

Them black Pharrells are nice 
nerd.gif

Can anyone chime in on the pharrell nmd fitment? I'm a 10 in the new Yeezy v2 and ultraboost. Should I go with the same size or down?

Can you still use paypal with the script?

I have a few questions, PM you. 

Anyone have an idea what the white glitch pair should be going for? I kind of want to trade it for a pair of japan blacks.

Can you still use paypal with the script?

Did anyone else experience PayPal issues with the Yeezy v2 release while using the script? I could not for the life of me get PP to come up as a payment option using the script. Probably cost me a pair as I was out on the road using mall wi-fi on my laptop, and somehow managed to leave all of my credit and debit cards at home...

Footlocker jersey Gardens lied and said they werent gonna sell the nmds today then i go by there and they did sell em...... had to settle for the greys becasue the black and beige were sold out..... pretty much every store in north Jersey is done
I was told the same thing, no we won't be putting them on the floor today lol

Back
Top Bottom