Adidas NMD thread

Called like 8 stores and none of them said they restocked the japan/france colorways.

Footlocker employees are the most miserable people to talk to.
Launch Locator showed all the locations that got them. Thankfully, the SF Westfield FTL manager does not backdoor or let employees lie. He even made it 1 per person cause the line got huge.

Does Pharrell NMD fit the same sa NMD Pk?

I'm 9 on UB, 8.5 on Nmd mesh, and 8 on NMD pk.

Gone are the days when we can fit the shoes before purchasing. Lol

Does Pharrell NMD fit the same sa NMD Pk?

I'm 9 on UB, 8.5 on Nmd mesh, and 8 on NMD pk.

Gone are the days when we can fit the shoes before purchasing. Lol

No....the best I can tell you is I'm a 8.5 in UB (my TTS) and i get an 8 in PKs ... for these I'm going with my PK size. NT members who have the EQT yellows have noted they run large and somewhat narrow and you might want to go down .5 size or full size from your TTS

Last edited:
No....the best I can tell you is I'm a 8.5 in UB (my TTS) and i get an 8 in PKs ... for these I'm going with my PK size. NT members who have the EQT yellows have noted they run large and somewhat narrow and you might want to go down .5 size or full size from your TTS

Thanks! I guess I'm going with my PK size.

For those of you who knows how to find client ID plz PM!

Thanks for the help in advance!

Last edited:
My friend has had the juice from v2s to these. He hit on every color on confirmed today..well his girl did at least :rofl:

He's oopin the blue :smokin

My friend has had the juice from v2s to these. He hit on every color on confirmed today..well his girl did at least
roll.gif

He's oopin the blue
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I was at downtown SF footlocker at 10 am to ask about the drop on Saturday. I saw a handwritten sign saying they didn't have the nmds yet. Didn't realize it was for the pk restock! I walked away not walking into the store. I'm kicking myself still.

cause.....kith is down the street ... :nerd:

Yep. And Extra Butter and Packer and Concepts. To name a few. That's why I can't stand it when shoestore employees try to get me to buy extra stuff. Bunch of dirtbags but then you're asking me to help you and your shady store out?

I was at downtown SF footlocker at 10 am to ask about the drop on Saturday. I saw a handwritten sign saying they didn't have the nmds yet. Didn't realize it was for the pk restock! I walked away not walking into the store. I'm kicking myself still.
It wasn't a "restock." I believe this is the first drop FTL had for the PK Japan and French city pack. Footaction dropped them originally months back  when they first came out and Champs got them relatively recently.

Anyways, I was there at SF Westfield FTL around 10:45 AM. They didn't have the shipment in yet and the manager said they may or may not get them today. A line was formed around 11 AM and around 12:10 PM, the manager said that the mall security was going to shut down the line if UPS didn't deliver they by 12:30 PM. he also made it 1 pair per person since the line had gotten so long. Over 60 people I believe.

Fortunately, I was one of the first 8 people in line and easily copped a Beige for my mom. Strangely, they didn't receive a single pair of sz 9.5 in the French Beige. I was gunning for those for my sister but they didn't even get one pair. Based on the amount of boxes they got, I estimate the store got maybe between 60-80 pairs and the line was definitely 70+ by 12:30 PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom