Adidas NMD thread

Talking to coders like solemartyr is like talking to Sheldon from big bang theory
laugh.gif
smart as hell but no people skills whatsoever. Like if that's your real personality you prolly got your *** kicked a lot as a kid.
roll.gif

Talking to coders like solemartyr is like talking to Sheldon from big bang theory
laugh.gif
smart as hell but no people skills whatsoever. Like if that's your real personality you prolly got your *** kicked a lot as a kid.
Yeah, that's why I hate BBT 

on her best day, AB = Penny.

BBT really resonated with me especially the geekdom of it all. I remember comic wednesdays the gang will buy the SAME issue i got. meaning they actually are reflecting the outside world real time.

Not really making fun OF the intelligent people bubble, I don't see it as that, just a funny sitcom.

Not really making fun OF the intelligent people bubble, I don't see it as that, just a funny sitcom.
I've never even thought about it like that either. It's just hilarious and different. BUT seasons 1-3 of community are pretty funny too.

Last edited:
Where can I get the clientID? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] help please

on her best day, AB = Penny.

BBT really resonated with me especially the geekdom of it all. I remember comic wednesdays the gang will buy the SAME issue i got. meaning they actually are reflecting the outside world real time.

Have you watched it without the laugh track? It's depressing. They jokes are intended for you to laugh AT the characters and the way they are and not the situations. 

Last edited:
Need more input on sizing of xr1 before pulling trigger on black pair

9.5 in ub

9 in pk NMD

10 in city sock

10 in mesh nmd

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First time ever trying to buy kicks off karma loop where I felt like thousands of others were trying to buy the same ones I was.

Had the black XR1s in cart and I thought it was weird bc it was 12:53 pm EST and I had them in my "bag", went to checkout and it said "in stock" but there was another button that said "continue to checkout". Upon clicking that one it gave me an error message and said item was out of stock and that i need to remove it before I check out. How Ima check out with an empty bag karmaloop? How? :lol:

Guess I got beat to the punch, oh well

First time ever trying to buy kicks off karma loop where I felt like thousands of others were trying to buy the same ones I was.

Had the black XR1s in cart and I thought it was weird bc it was 12:53 pm EST and I had them in my "bag", went to checkout and it said "in stock" but there was another button that said "continue to checkout". Upon clicking that one it gave me an error message and said item was out of stock and that i need to remove it before I check out. How Ima check out with an empty bag karmaloop? How?
laugh.gif

Guess I got beat to the punch, oh well
Lol same item out of stock :frown: too bad .. really digging the triple red nmds

Have you watched it without the laugh track? It's depressing. They jokes are intended for you to laugh AT the characters and the way they are and not the situations. 

I thought that's what most sitcoms are. even when you watch Friends, Monica, Joey and Phoebe serve basically the same purpose. The office with Mike and Dwight. Stand ups like Nate Bergatze have the same angles as well. You may be overthinking this.

ANYWAY, do people REALLY like the Tangerine and Green pairs? Or only because they're the most limited.

I feel like the blue and black is actually the strongest among the 5.

​When aren't you laughing at characters. Sitcom situations should be relatable, what's funny is the character's response and how they act.

I thought that's what most sitcoms are. even when you watch Friends, Monica, Joey and Phoebe serve basically the same purpose. The office with Mike and Dwight. Stand ups like Nate Bergatze have the same angles as well. You may be overthinking this.

ANYWAY, do people REALLY like the Tangerine and Green pairs? Or only because they're the most limited.

I feel like the blue and black is actually the strongest among the 5.
Blue and Tang most limited, green is higher but not as high as red and black 

Last edited:

​When aren't you laughing at characters. Sitcom situations should be relatable, what's funny is the character's response and how they act.
I don't find it funny making fun of people like that. But that just me. Also, it sucks without the laugh track. CBS has terrible shows.

Nah when I watched Michael and Dwight cringeworthy antics, I laugh and it's a good time.

When I'm flipping thru channels and the Big Bang theory is on all it takes is one joke that doesn't deliver and I'm stuck watching these lame dudes on tv wondering what am I doing with my life. Plus the office doesn't need a laugh track bc it's legit funny. The Big Bang theory is something you make your kid watch when he misbehaves and then leads to more problems like lame outburts at school causing kids to beat him up and bully him. Not worth it.

Triple red NMDs are fire but I was hoping to scoop black xr1s bc those would be dope work kicks

Back
Top Bottom