Adidas NMD thread

Need more input on sizing of xr1 before pulling trigger on black pair

9.5 in ub

9 in pk NMD

10 in city sock

10 in mesh nmd

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Throwing me that you wear cs a .5 size above your ub, but I find the xr1s run tts. I'm a 9.5 in cs,ub and xr1. Not sure that helps though...

Do we still got a group if theres a splash page to share the key?

PM, dont post the key.............

Nah when I watched Michael and Dwight cringeworthy antics, I laugh and it's a good time. When I'm flipping thru channels and the Big Bang theory is on all it takes is one joke that doesn't deliver and I'm stuck watching these lame dudes on tv wondering what am I doing with my life. Plus the office doesn't need a laugh track bc it's legit funny. The Big Bang theory is something you make your kid watch when he misbehaves and then leads to more problems like lame outburts at school causing kids to beat him up and bully him. Not worth it.

really? the show wasn't making fun of dwight, nard dog and michael? it might be coming down to preference then and that's fine.

Nah when I watched Michael and Dwight cringeworthy antics, I laugh and it's a good time.

So you would laugh no matter who got themselves into those situations? The character makes it funny. I never watch BBT and think any of those people have "problems". The office however, it seems like those people have issues.

Nah when I watched Michael and Dwight cringeworthy antics, I laugh and it's a good time.

When I'm flipping thru channels and the Big Bang theory is on all it takes is one joke that doesn't deliver and I'm stuck watching these lame dudes on tv wondering what am I doing with my life. Plus the office doesn't need a laugh track bc it's legit funny. The Big Bang theory is something you make your kid watch when he misbehaves and then leads to more problems like lame outburts at school causing kids to beat him up and bully him. Not worth it.

Triple red NMDs are fire but I was hoping to scoop black xr1s bc those would be dope work kicks
Yeah, BBT legit makes fun of autistic people.

Throwing me that you wear cs a .5 size above your ub, but I find the xr1s run tts. I'm a 9.5 in cs,ub and xr1. Not sure that helps though...
lol yeah, cs 9.5 is too tight in the toebox due to the way/angle the sole is attached to the knit in the front 

i can wear the 9.5 cs, but 10 is way more comfortable for all day wear

extremely wide footer also lol

just hoping 9.5 in the xr1 wont be too floppy like my r1 wool in 9.5

Last edited:
Character development is definitely a factor of why people liked Michael, Dwight, Andy, Kevin etc. so much.

Don't watch the Big Bang theory like that so my opinion may be invalid but what development is there to characters? Ain't they all just nerds and show full of nerd jokes? At my crib the Big Bang theory might be on the tube if another show just went off or I lost the remote or some ****. Either way when I'm done rollin up or find the remote or whatever I'm gonna put on a real show like the office or something

Any news on more XR1 releases

Last edited:
KARMALOOP

BLACK NMD R1

qty  size

1 -     8

1 -   8.5

2 -    9

2 -   9.5

3 -   10

3 - 10.5

2 - 11

1 - 11.5

2 - 12

1- 13

RED

1 - 8

2 - 9

3 - 10

3 - 10.5

2 - 11

1 - 11.5

2 - 12

1 -13

Black XR1's

1- 8

1 - 8.5

2 - 9

2 - 9.5

3 - 10

3 - 10.5

2 - 11

1 - 11.5

2 - 12

Thread will probably be flooded even more with questions about the script come tomorrow

You mean today now, all the way through.
Understand the frustration of those like me who are non techie. But you gotta at least read through last some pages in this and the other thread. Google & Youtube are your best resources.
Won't use for this drop, but learned something new.

Are you talking about the pharells or the nmd releasing saturday?

last time adidas had a big nmd drop, majority if not all of the nmd were on adidas us site
Yes but i didnt know if he was talking about the PHARELL nmds releasing tmr or the other NMDs (too many to name) that are releasing saturday

since he said 10 pairs, I'm assuming ALL the NMD's slated to release, including Pharrells
I stated the 10 pairs to make it more clear or i would of said pharell's. 

I'm asking because i really want the xr1's and a nmd that are releasing but dont see any of them like the pharell's on the site saying coming soon.

I stated the 10 pairs to make it more clear or i would of said pharell's. 

I'm asking because i really want the xr1's and a nmd that are releasing but dont see any of them like the pharell's on the site saying coming soon.
they should be up on adidas a couple days before they release

Yea shoutout Raab bc if you hadn't posted that pic I wouldn't even had known to try karmaloop. Didn't get em but going for a total of 3 size 10s amongst everyone online is incredible odds so it is what it is. Thanks for the heads up tho, I was browsing the thread and read like 30 pages last night when I saw the pic

karmaloop ain't ever gonna get out of bankruptcy with 1-2 pairs of each size of NMD's 
laugh.gif
. Ceo should beg for some better shipments

Back
Top Bottom