Adidas NMD thread

Yeah, stop being lame, they are the S79478
roll.gif
you probably should have sat this one out champ.... 

RE: overkill

I just sent them a polite message saying i heard they may have stock. But no answer back.

So would you prefer it if I did not call Ronald McDonald Flyknits as such?:wink:

he wasnt talking about the actual name its being called, he said dont "name drop" sneakers, as in dont name drop shoes you have in your collection...

I would never sit on the edge of a building for a freaking picture
do it for the gram. 

also I hope you guys know that earldagoat has been reposting these images from other sources, just to bless us with some nice photography. I hope you guys don't think earl is really out here sitting on the ledge lol.

Last edited:
I would never sit on the edge of a building for a freaking picture

Me either, man. Maybe for a plate of Chicken Parm. But, seriously... One wrong move and splat. Won't catch me up there like that. Life and NMDs are too hard to come by.

do it for the gram. 

also I hope you guys know that earldagoat has been reposting these images from other sources, just to bless us with some nice photography. I hope you guys don't think earl is really out here sitting on the ledge lol.

Oh ok, I was about to say :lol:
Me either, man. Maybe for a plate of Chicken Parm. But, seriously... One wrong move and splat. Won't catch me up there like that. Life and NMDs are too hard to come by.
yea word

Back
Top Bottom