Adidas NMD thread

I'm surprised homie with his face uncovered hasn't been arrested yet. Gotta be super illegal and you know Russia doesn't play.

Reminds me of that dude that went to jail for climbing the pyramids and taking pic.

Maybe its photoshopped 
laugh.gif

Thats the same one that soldout when UO did a preorder 
laugh.gif
  I think orders got cancelled tho...  

March 17 = OG pair is what I will try to cop. 

and I'm gonna retract my statement on them being banana shoes lmao. I saw someone at footaction del amo today rocking them and if you have the right fit they're cool

RE: overkill

I just sent them a polite message saying i heard they may have stock. But no answer back.
I tried ordering from them when they dropped on Friday but thought I didn't get through because the site crashed. I had an account so I checked my order history and the order was pending, but I didn't even pay through Paypal.

Emailed them asking if I could get invoiced still. They emailed me yesterday, sent me an invoice, and my pair just shipped out today. I was surprised they were able to let me do that. What's weird tho is they use this super slow DHL service and I didn't get tracking in the shipping confirmation email. They're probably still trying to fulfill orders and don't wanna deal with an influx of people trying to make new ones. 

and I'm gonna retract my statement on them being banana shoes lmao. I saw someone at footaction del amo today rocking them and if you have the right fit they're cool
They're dope... better than nicekicks n grey glitch imo....

3 Stripes probably hoping the mesh pair will serve as a nice consolation prize for when ppl strikeout on the OGs.

And @vinotwofour is spot on in regards to the photography.  Us fainting goats don't do well w/ heights, and I've yet to luck into a pair of NMDs.

Those Russians are out of their coddamn minds
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom