Adidas NMD thread

ADC has so many cancellations on their limited releases. They need to get their crap together.
I wrote these MFers an email. Im fighting for something. Discount anything. I don't care lol. 

They screwed me over twice in once day. I went to Wooster street 3AM for these NMDs. 40 pairs in house. They stop after 15 pairs and called the cops to shut it down. By 10 AM the crowd is completely gone other than 20 of us still waiting outside. Cops left. Everyone civil. Adidas refuses to release them. 

Adidas corporate told the employees that from now on the NMD releases will have to be done through Confirmed. I've had enough!

Last edited:

I wrote these MFers an email. Im fighting for something. Discount anything. I don't care lol. 

They screwed me over twice in once day. I went to Wooster street 3AM for these NMDs. 40 pairs in house. They stop after 15 pairs and called the cops to shut it down. By 10 AM the crowd is completely gone other than 20 of us still waiting outside. Cops left. Everyone civil. Adidas refuses to release them. 

Adidas corporate told the employees that from now on the NMD releases will have to be done through Confirmed. I've had enough!
wait you were at wooster on Saturday the 20th for the Yellow NMD's?

Last edited:
Damn size 10.5 is non existant here in LA and FC just sold out i give up ready to pay crazy resell price this weekend dont care anymore

yea I heard about it. You should've tried to skip the line or something. I was at packer for the red joints

Thank you for sharing your excitement about our special product release!

I’m sorry to inform you that we are completely sold out of all product for the release at this time. We wish we could fill all requests for customers who would like to purchase our products, however, this was a limited product and we do not have any remaining inventory. At this time we do not have any plans to restock the product.

We will continue to have future special product releases from time to time. Please make sure to follow adidas Originals on Twitter and sign up for updates at http://www.adidas.com for information about future product releases.

If you would like to talk with us our number is 1-800-982-9337. We are here 8 am - 11 pm ET, 7 days a week. Thank you for your loyalty to the adidas brand; it’s alwfffays great to hear from customers who share our passion.

just received this email but my package is on its way currently and i should have it by tomorrow im so confused

Came across a deal today... $320 for the yellows. Not sure if i want to pull the trigger. Guess it wont get mucg better. :rolleyes

Word. If it was the NK's, id be all over it. Im thinking...you guys will see em posted in the thread if i move forward.

word. If you wear an 11 in general in these joints you could get a 9.5
laugh.gif
10 in nike/jordan generally. adidas im all over the place from 9-9.5. these were a 9.5.  kinda disappointed in the sizing. shoe is fire though. 

Last edited:

Try using UB insoles on them...  Night and day... 
i might put a fat insole in mine since i need a 10.5 but I'm stuck with 11. Any other insoles you suggest besides UB's i don't wanna waste the insole

Last edited:
Yeah, I got a 12 in the Lego's and thats my natural size in almost everything. But the NMD'S are quite long. I knew going in to subsequent releases that id go for an 11.5 at least. But whats funny is that i got the core black UB in a 13. I thought the chick working at the boutique was crazy yntil i tried them on. Perfect fit.

Great , now i look like one kf these dudes that doesnt know his size. #IWearBetweenA9AndAn11

Yeah, I got a 12 in the Lego's and thats my natural size in almost everything. But the NMD'S are quite long. I knew going in to subsequent releases that id go for an 11.5 at least. But whats funny is that i got the core black UB in a 13. I thought the chick working at the boutique was crazy yntil i tried them on. Perfect fit.

Great , now i look like one kf these dudes that doesnt know his size. #IWearBetweenA9AndAn11
not your fault every sneaker runs different. I go from an 11 to 13 :smh:

i might put a fat insole in mine since i need a 10.5 but I'm stuck with 11. Any other insoles you suggest besides UB's i don't wanna waste the insole
I needed a 9.5 since Im a 10 in UB but got a 10 on the oreo.  I used my thick socks and UB insoles and it works.  The flex of the PK for the NMD is what makes it seem like its too big.  But when I compared both UB and NMD, they pretty much have the same toe room length wise.  

I have not tried any other insole but I do plan on stopping by Road Runner or something to cop an extra insole.  For now, I just use one from the UBs.

I've posted this before but here's a comparison of the length both size 10...  UB even looks longer but NMD is wider.
If I heard it once, I have heard it 1,000 times -- it's not about the length -- the girth is where it counts
laugh.gif

Last edited:

At least you're not one of those stubborn @ss  "same-sizers" who buys the same size no matter what brand or model because they want their wall of shoe boxes to be consistent (or whatever, I have no idea why they do it)

Back
Top Bottom