Adidas NMD thread

The mesh are trash, well not trash but not special. 

The ankle sock look in the primeknit and lack of the / / / is what really sets them apart as premium for me. 

Will be passing on all of the mesh drops.

nice so they'll let me add it to my cart so i can pretend i'll get em
laugh.gif
  Story of my life last Friday with PB drop.

I don't know how my order got canceled by Adidas yesterday. I checked out at a 11:02 on Saturday, a minute before Adidas even tweeted the link. A friend of mine who checked out after me got his shipping confirmation yesterday. Pretty annoyed at the process. I am going to have to pick next day shipping or something, next time. 

been completely unsuccessful in finding a swap for my 10.5 Oreos for a 10. THat resell price on FCNY got me thinking maybe i just dump em lol
I feel you man i been sitting on these nice kicks nmds size 11 looking for a 10.5. Im thinking of dumping these 11's and trying to pay FCLA's ridiculous price for a 10.5

I don't know how my order got canceled by Adidas yesterday. I checked out at a 11:02 on Saturday, a minute before Adidas even tweeted the link. A friend of mine who checked out after me got his shipping confirmation yesterday. Pretty annoyed at the process. I am going to have to pick next day shipping or something, next time. 
ADC has so many cancellations on their limited releases. They need to get their crap together.

Back
Top Bottom