Adidas NMD thread

Just wanted one pair of blues and one pair of greens from this release and scored on blues in my size. Bless up!

On another note, UNDFTD SF had 140 peeps and approx 60 pears. Congrats to anyone who was there and ate.
Those 140 guys lucked out. High chances (nearly 50% chance) since 95% of people were at work when they released on a weekday morning. 

NiceKicks in store raffle won't be easy since sign-ups last so long. 

How hard do you guys think it will be to trade a Green sz 11 for a Blue in sz 11? I'd be willing to add a bit of cash on top within reason. 

Been checking for restocks and releases through my entire math class and missed the god damn lecture... Only to take an instant L the second Wish dropped. 

Been checking for restocks and releases through my entire math class and missed the god damn lecture... Only to take an instant L the second Wish dropped. 

Wish kept dropping numerous times, I couldn't check out every time so don't feel too bad.

I actually wanted the blues the most but now that I think of it, it would be pretty hard to rock those with that bright blue. Glad I got blacks(until Sivas cancels).

Priorities young man 
Seriously...why would you go to class on drop day?

Just get notes from a classmate
roll.gif

How hard do you guys think it will be to trade a Green sz 11 for a Blue in sz 11? I'd be willing to add a bit of cash on top within reason. 
Not hard.  I just sold a pair of Reds I had copped in 11.5 and bought a pair of my coveted Tangerines in 13. 

Officially a Hue Man...whatever the hell THAT is.

Just keep your eyes open for deals.  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom