Adidas NMD thread

i couldn't even find the consortium link to get the crashes and whitescreens 
frown.gif

Yeah I think resale will be high on these. The black is the most wearable. Highest #'s but most people won't want to rock bright blue & green
Totally agree, hard to pull those off with something as bright as those. I wish they came out with those grey pairs that I was seeing pictures of earlier. I would put that at the top of the priority for me.

Yeah I think resale will be high on these. The black is the most wearable. Highest #'s but most people won't want to rock bright blue & green

You think they will go above $800 at flight club? I'm scouting eBay right now and prices are like 500-650

People buying the blacks for $500+ already on ebay geeze.

Agree, people are looking at the amount of pairs made too much. Black are easily more wearable because it's more versatile. A lot more were made but a lot more people would rather wear that.

You think they will go above $800 at flight club? I'm scouting eBay right now and prices are like 500-650
good luck getting flight to take them tho. they still won't take my grey gum 750's. turned down my v2 350s as well. i hear you have better luck going in store tho. a buddy dropped his v2 off in NY same size and had no problems.

people who cooked on sivas for the reds, what does your order status say? mine still processing (received confirmation and paypal) 

good luck getting flight to take them tho. they still won't take my grey gum 750's. turned down my v2 350s as well. i hear you have better luck going in store tho. a buddy dropped his v2 off in NY same size and had no problems.

I'm thinking of dropping them off at flight club or image.ny

Or selling on eBay...

people who cooked on sivas for the reds, what does your order status say? mine still processing (received confirmation and paypal) 
Mine says, 

You Smart... Go have some drinks n relax, Yo shoes gonna be there real soon processing confirmed Debit card

Back
Top Bottom