Adidas NMD thread

I had my CC saved to the site which was way quicker than going through paypal since i was on my phone ..
Did the same thing but called my CC company earlier today to say I was going to attempt a bunch of international transactions. They can flag it for the day that you're travelling etc

Man, I was eating Poke when the tweet went out

Got to Cc or Paypal and went PayPal

It's was processing then bad gateway

Can back to link n refreshed to OOS

I had my CC saved to the site which was way quicker than going through paypal since i was on my phone ..
Yeah me too. I switched to paypal at the last second because of fraud alerts.

I got a fraud alert last week while picking up v2 in store at Adidas 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

**** was embarrassing

When ordering from ADC: If you try to get a pair of shoes and fail with a ghost charge (Adidas gives gou a checkout loop, doesn't allow you to buy the shoes, gives you no confirmation screen or confirmation email...but PayPal still pays) and then LATER you score an actual pair of the same shoes with no problem (confirmation screen, confirmation email)...drumroll...does adidas see those as two charges for the same shoe and cancel you?

Hope not!

When ordering from ADC: If you try to get a pair of shoes and fail with a ghost charge (Adidas gives gou a checkout loop, doesn't allow you to buy the shoes, gives you no confirmation screen or confirmation email...but PayPal still pays) and then LATER you score an actual pair of the same shoes with no problem (confirmation screen, confirmation email)...drumroll...does adidas see those as two charges for the same shoe and cancel you?

Hope not!

Nah because there will be a payment tied to an order number and whatnot. Ghost charges are charges on your card but adidas never received a payment from you because it never completed, therefore there is nothing on your file for a charge for an order. So when you do get a successful order after a ghost charge, adidas would see that you have made 1 order with 1 payment.

Nah because there will be a payment tied to an order number and whatnot. Ghost charges are charges on your card but adidas never received a payment from you because it never completed, therefore there is nothing on your file for a charge for an order. So when you do get a successful order after a ghost charge, adidas would see that you have made 1 order with 1 payment.
I had 2k from ADC checkout loop in charges.. I called my bank n they cleared it up 

They can leave the ones pending that have a confirmed order to them

How they can tell the diff of the 2 charges..no clue

Last edited:
Repped, thanks amigo. 
happy.gif

So since I have about 4 pending charges on my card from ADC with no confirmation email should I just call my bank and have them cancel the pending charges so that I can use my card today? LOL since ADC not gonna accept any of those charges at all anyway? 

Back
Top Bottom