Adidas NMD thread

really wanted the blues but ate on the reds, blacks and green. Not gonna lie. Selling them all and copping the blues and taking a trip to Peru.

So since I have about 4 pending charges on my card from ADC with no confirmation email should I just call my bank and have them cancel the pending charges so that I can use my card today? LOL since ADC not gonna accept any of those charges at all anyway? 
You will 100% not be getting anything without a confirmation email, regardless of the charges so if you tied up all your money trying to buy sneakers and don't have any funds left for groceries you may want to call the bank.

You will 100% not be getting anything without a confirmation email, regardless of the charges so if you tied up all your money trying to buy sneakers and don't have any funds left for groceries you may want to call the bank.
alright thanks! will call in haha

Congrats to everyone who scored! Wanted the red variant but unfortunately I was at work all day... but I saved $250 and I shouldn't be spending $500+ within a week on sneakers. (Got the Yeezys last weekend)

Maybe that last statement was a salty statement lol

On another note am I the only person who thinks those OVO are trash? I don't understand the hype on those all white shoes...

Congrats to everyone who scored! Wanted the red variant but unfortunately I was at work all day... but I saved $250 and I shouldn't be spending $500+ within a week on sneakers. (Got the Yeezys last weekend)

Maybe that last statement was a salty statement lol

On another note am I the only person who thinks those OVO are trash? I don't understand the hype on those all white shoes..
yeah the ovos look so plain, but I can see teenagers rocking them.  I also think the white and gold , and black and gold color scheme getting played out.

Question of the day: Tangerines for Mastermind XR1's? Even trade or should one side add?
from flight club prices its even , get what you like , I wouldnt add on either side they are too close in value to be tripping over adding cash. the most I would add  is $20 just to make the other dude feel good about winning the trade. cause you know dudes dont wanna do trades unless they winning.

Last edited:
Question of the day: Tangerines for Mastermind XR1's? Even trade or should one side add?

Relatively even right now, but I think the Tangerines will be worth a good amount more over time. More hype, Pharrell's name attached, and the XR1s haven't caught fire despite a big marketing push.

Adidas Confirmed was horrible. Went to pick up on Spring St. in New York thinking I would walk in and out within 20 minutes. The line for people to PICK UP was a 4 hour wait. Might have won but still feel like I took a huge L. They need to step up their customer service and put more people on the register. 

Adidas Confirmed was horrible. Went to pick up on Spring St. in New York thinking I would walk in and out within 20 minutes. The line for people to PICK UP was a 4 hour wait. Might have won but still feel like I took a huge L. They need to step up their customer service and put more people on the register. 
get there before they open

Back
Top Bottom