Adidas NMD thread

in before we see the same familiar dudes post "cooked 
nthat.gif
"

I've still never successfully copped a NMD and I've been able to buy 13 yeezys :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah eventho it's much more hype on yeezys it's thousands of more pairs of them at least. I was able to get 5+ of the pb's last week and 0 of the most recent nmd's so far.

Add nice kicks to the list of pointless websites for web drops , along with End, JJ, Hanon, Blends, and a few other usual suspects.
Most of the sites you mentioned just crash once their countdown ends. Haven't seen that happen with NK since they tend just drop stuff out of the blue, which I don't mind.

I'd rather have a site do a random drop than put a countdown timer up. Never once have I copped a shoe from a site that used a countdown timer.

Most of the sites you mentioned just crash once their countdown ends. Haven't seen that happen with NK since they tend just drop stuff out of the blue, which I don't mind.

I'd rather have a site do a random drop than put a countdown timer up. Never once have I copped a shoe from a site that used a countdown timer.
preach on brother.

How do the NMD run?

I'm normally a size 9.5, occasionally need to go to 10, but in my UB, I went to a 10 and 10.5...The 10 is a snug fit but 10.5 gives me the wiggle room I prefer...Would the NMD run same as UB?

Thanks in advance...

How do the NMD run?

I'm normally a size 9.5, occasionally need to go to 10, but in my UB, I went to a 10 and 10.5...The 10 is a snug fit but 10.5 gives me the wiggle room I prefer...Would the NMD run same as UB?

Thanks in advance...
size down .5 or 1 full from UB

just waiting for the OG restock....... March 17

Sold my pair for 630

those mesh are literally rubbish please get them all and leave the OG 

Feature with the curve :smh:

Copped and cancelled

I swear I will never cop a pair of NMDs :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom