Adidas NMD thread

they replied to my email late and told me sold out :smh:

Yeah same here, but I got a Oreo NMD from them. Took ages, even got me worried for a bit. But they showed up, DHL international passes their stuff off to USPS and that also confused me.

Yeah same here, but I got a Oreo NMD from them. Took ages, even got me worried for a bit. But they showed up, DHL international passes their stuff off to USPS and that also confused me.
for these shoes I don't mind ages, wouldn't mind being in that situation :lol:

I got dispatch email from Overkill on Sunday but I'm in the UK so they might process European orders first
I had gotten a shipping confirmation email, but without a tracking ID. I emailed them this morning and they got back to me pretty quickly with a tracking ID.

Yeah as long as I get them, I don't mind a wait. I just get nervous with customs, nosy mailmen, etc.
I just don't get it why they charge us around €30 for DHL international..... which means DHL will forward it to the local carrier

normally a week time within EU, 10 - 20 days rest of the world

USPS is slow as usual....
laugh.gif

Can i get a legit check on these and also a good starting offer i can shoot him?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/clo/5453012543.html

The box is legitimate. However, you need close-up pictures of the boost.

I'd start at $400, and wouldn't pay more than $500.

If he balks at $400, just tell him you'll get back to him if you strike out on the restock. It may add a sense of urgency to the transaction.

Last edited:
The box is legitimate. However, you need close-up pictures of the boost.

I'd start at $400, and wouldn't pay more than $500.

If he balks at $400, just tell him you'll get back to him if you strike out on the restock. It may add a sense of urgency to the transaction.
Repped thanks!

retail.... bad news is i couldnt get my size, he could only secure me a full size up.. aside from the fact that they fit big.
looking to find a size swap, but doubt thatll happen
hopefully you can swap, hell im still looking for my first pair lol 

Back
Top Bottom