Adidas NMD thread

someone just offered 700 plus shipping for my black HU NMD if i ship within the next 2 days...

is this real lol
Guau!  
eek.gif

someone just offered 700 plus shipping for my black HU NMD if i ship within the next 2 days...

is this real lol
Yikes man. Should have bought like 5+ ATC's for the Blacks. ATC ate like crazy on ADC. Black is probably the only color I'll rock out of Red, Green and Black that I copped. Debating keeping the Red or Green. Might try to sell one and cop the Blues to wear. 

its on ebay, guy has 0 feedback. not sure if sketch or not but he just gave me his number so i texted it.
it's a scam don't do it.... send him a paypal invoice and make sure he pays it... most of the time those boys send spoofed paypal invoices from like gmail address not @paypal.com 

verify or bye bye 

it's a scam don't do it.... send him a paypal invoice and make sure he pays it... most of the time those boys send spoofed paypal invoices from like gmail address not @paypal.com 

verify or bye bye 
okay if hes serious, ill make sure i send it.

can he cancel payment within 2 days or something through PP invoice??

okay if hes serious, ill make sure i send it.

can he cancel payment within 2 days or something through PP invoice??
call them and see... I would hold out and sell at a shoe convention or locally. ebay is sketch 95% of time

what area are you in?

NYC, i could bring em to Flightclub or image.ny

thinking about keeping them, but i paid resale for v2s ... so I rather get money back
NYC, i could bring em to Flightclub or image.ny

thinking about keeping them, but i paid resale for v2s ... so I rather get money back

Last edited:
Yikes man. Should have bought like 5+ ATC's for the Blacks. ATC ate like crazy on ADC. Black is probably the only color I'll rock out of Red, Green and Black that I copped. Debating keeping the Red or Green. Might try to sell one and cop the Blues to wear. 

Im in a similar boat. Have a tangerine but looking for Green/Blue. No one local to me even has these shoes on any FB groups so finding a swap will be tough

Back
Top Bottom