Adidas NMD thread

I had 2 pairs to checkout, got through PP and had the submit order button but couldn't click it- so refreshed and then realized I didn't select shipping
roll.gif

i hate sites that don't have the final checkout stage on Paypal. Waste of time for you to redirect me to paypal, log in, confirm payment method and address, review and pay, redirect me back to a crashing ubiq page to tell me its out of stock. 

i hate sites that don't have the final checkout stage on Paypal. Waste of time for you to redirect me to paypal, log in, confirm payment method and address, review and pay, redirect me back to a crashing ubiq page to tell me its out of stock. 

cooked on a tangerine 10.5 
smokin.gif
 just got to refresh after each 504 but it will eventually get you there. Real annoying tho. Persistence is key.

yup

RIP everytime. Despite the fact that I've set up one-touch, these sites always kick me back. I can't thread the needle with that.

even with the One Touch, loading paypal and the processing wheel takes forever. But the killer is "redirecting you back to the merchant to submit payment"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom