Adidas NMD thread

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like the black Pharrell NMD in person! Can't wait to get the red pair in tomorrow..

I definitely recommend sizing down .5

Does anyone know how the sizing fits for the human race? I found one at a decent price and I want to make sure they fit nicely before I jump the gun. 
.5 down from your tts more than that i think your toes would poke out

for me .5 down from my city sock size did the trick

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like the black Pharrell NMD in person! Can't wait to get the red pair in tomorrow..

I definitely recommend sizing down .5
I got my black pair coming in the mail im excited, I have the green in hand and its beautiful my top two

Aight so who all missed and got a 15% coupon from adc? Go ahead and DM me that so I can use on a pair of kicks.

Much appreciated in advance.

View media item 2188274

Ok, here is my personal sizing preference:

I am a TTS size 8. My City Sock NMD are size 8, my Primeknit R1 NMD are size 7.5, my Ultra Boosts are size 8.5, my Yeezy V1's are size 7.5, my Yeezy V2's are size 8, my XR1 are size 7.5. Please keep in mind that for each of these models I named, I ALSO have them within half size difference of both up and down and the sizes I named are my PREFERED size out of my size range.

Now onto the Pharrell's sizing. I have them in 1 full size down, half size down, and true to size (7, 7.5, 8 respectively). Size 7 length is absolutely just the right amount of length if I wear without socks, meaning without socks, the tip of my toes touch exactly at the edge of the toebox. There is no toe room. But with socks, this could get even tighter. The width is also smaller. My true Size 8 with socks on, I still have about 2 fingers of toe space in these however the width is good on these because I have somewhat of a wide feet, but the length is just too much. However, since the ankle opening is pretty tight and the laces are higher up, it's secured around the ankle so you won't get any heel slippage even with too much toe space. Now Size 7.5 is the absolute perfect fit for me. With socks on, I have just about half an inch of space which doesn't leave my toes too tight and crammed. Width is just about right, but leaning a little more towards tight but this can be easily broken into like most narrow shoes I have to break my wide feet in.

The cage is tight on all 3 pairs and only slightly get a little less tight as the size go up. However, the cage is a soft plastic and with just maybe a days wear in, you can break in that cage and it won't feel as tight. Also another thing I found, if you replace them and start with the holes closer to the front of the shoe, it's less tight and restricting feel from the cage. The laces come stock starting around the middle of the lace holes of the cage. I unlaced them and went down 1 hole and went down another hole on another replace job, found it to be less tight each hole I went down.

TLDR; half size down for me the best out of full size down, half size down, and TTS. They fit lengthwise the same as my other Primeknit R1 NMD

View media item 2188274

Ok, here is my personal sizing preference:

I am a TTS size 8. My City Sock NMD are size 8, my Primeknit R1 NMD are size 7.5, my Ultra Boosts are size 8.5, my Yeezy V1's are size 7.5, my Yeezy V2's are size 8, my XR1 are size 7.5. Please keep in mind that for each of these models I named, I ALSO have them within half size difference of both up and down and the sizes I named are my PREFERED size out of my size range.

Now onto the Pharrell's sizing. I have them in 1 full size down, half size down, and true to size (7, 7.5, 8 respectively). Size 7 length is absolutely just the right amount of length if I wear without socks, meaning without socks, the tip of my toes touch exactly at the edge of the toebox. There is no toe room. But with socks, this could get even tighter. The width is also smaller. My true Size 8 with socks on, I still have about 2 fingers of toe space in these however the width is good on these because I have somewhat of a wide feet, but the length is just too much. However, since the ankle opening is pretty tight and the laces are higher up, it's secured around the ankle so you won't get any heel slippage even with too much toe space. Now Size 7.5 is the absolute perfect fit for me. With socks on, I have just about half an inch of space which doesn't leave my toes too tight and crammed. Width is just about right, but leaning a little more towards tight but this can be easily broken into like most narrow shoes I have to break my wide feet in.

The cage is tight on all 3 pairs and only slightly get a little less tight as the size go up. However, the cage is a soft plastic and with just maybe a days wear in, you can break in that cage and it won't feel as tight. Also another thing I found, if you replace them and start with the holes closer to the front of the shoe, it's less tight and restricting feel from the cage. The laces come stock starting around the middle of the lace holes of the cage. I unlaced them and went down 1 hole and went down another hole on another replace job, found it to be less tight each hole I went down.

TLDR; half size down for me the best out of full size down, half size down, and TTS. They fit lengthwise the same as my other Primeknit R1 NMD

appreciate this.

I have a black 10 original to thought I needed an 11 but now I think they might be too big, 10.5 seems ideal. I go by the same sizing ratio in the shoes you listed.

3x NMD's from ADC just shipped...so stoked
roll.gif

Hoping i dint have to size swap my 10 for a 10.5 cause i know that probably wont happen.

Im a 10.5 in nmd primeknit with some room to spare. Guess ill see tomorrow

However, since the ankle opening is pretty tight and the laces are higher up, it's secured around the ankle so you won't get any heel slippage even with too much toe space. Now Size 7.5 is the absolute perfect fit for me. With socks on, I have just about half an inch of space which doesn't leave my toes too tight and crammed. Width is just about right, but leaning a little more towards tight but this can be easily broken into like most narrow shoes I have to break my wide feet in.

I don't know If I like that tight ankle opening...  Especially, when thinking about wearing these for hours (which I have yet to do.)

Picked up 2nd pair of Human Race in size 11.5 in  tangerine today cuz that was the last size they had..My size 10 Greens are too long at the toe box. Shouldve went .5 size down.. now on the hunt to find Black or green in 9.5 but not ones biting. 

Anyone got size 7 or 7.5 or 8 for NMD french beige ? I got a size 10 ds for trade or if u have one for sale DM me thx.

Could I please get a LC on these NMD_R1 Monochrome Blacks I picked up from a reseller the other day? The box is kind of damaged, and to me everything looks good because I have a pair of NMD's I brought retail and I was comparing. I just want your input on how you think they look?

HI I bought a few NMD recently, and would like you guys to help me check if my shoes are authentic from the picture, much thanks :D

Does anyone know how the sizing fits for the human race? I found one at a decent price and I want to make sure they fit nicely before I jump the gun. 
I have relatively narrow feet and I went a full size down. My Blacks came in from Adidas and they fit perfect albeit snug. The PK on these is far thicker and arguably more comfortable than most other PK NMD. 

On another note, I just didn't feel the Greens that much in person. They already sold on GOAT. I'm trying to purchase the Blue's on GOAT and just about break even. 

Keeping the Blacks but no idea what to do with the Reds in 11 and 11.5. Personally, I think they are more wearable than the Greens but I might use them as tradebait for OG Blacks or something. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom