Adidas NMD thread

why some NMD has black box, some white and some the blue original box? If i receive a NMD with a different box from other seller, does it means mine is fake?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that literally hurt to read

View media item 2188564First pair of human races and I love them. On a side note I remember someone posting 20% off code for sneakerRSVP site in this thread a while back. Anyone know who that was or what the code was

Thanks!

Damn... Can't believe I just caught the NMD bug this week. I've been in the UB game for a while now but NMDs never caught my interest like that until now, or maybe I just tried hard to resist them. But now it's driving me crazy that I didn't bother to pay attention to all of these dope releases that I could have copped over the last few months and even this week but it didn't really hit me until this morning
mean.gif

Oh well. Better late than never I guess 
laugh.gif
. I need to get my hands on those Japan Black R1 PK ASAP. 

Damn... Can't believe I just caught the NMD bug this week. I've been in the UB game for a while now but NMDs never caught my interest like that until now, or maybe I just tried hard to resist them. But now it's driving me crazy that I didn't bother to pay attention to all of these dope releases that I could have copped over the last few months and even this week but it didn't really hit me until this morning :smh:

Oh well. Better late than never I guess :lol: . I need to get my hands on those Japan Black R1 PK ASAP. 

Literally same here

Cept no UBs for me

Nike mostly

But anyway. looking to order one of these xr1s from hanon

Last edited:
before you go crazy, try on some NMD's first. Most people find that going from UBs to NMDs are a downgrade. Its hard for some people who live on that UB cloud 
laugh.gif

before you go crazy, try on some NMD's first. Most people find that going from UBs to NMDs are a downgrade. Its hard for some people who live on that UB cloud 
laugh.gif
I'm one of these people. Sadly for me (Comfort Wise) the nmd can't hold a candle to my ultra boosts.

Sheit

White glitch in 11 is gone

Just got the blue tabs, not wanting another black based nmd yet

But the black xr1s do look good tho

Wayment

Last edited:
some guy offered me his red pharrells size 8 for my size 7 blacks, is that a good deal? only reason i can see it being good is because size 8 is a bit more common

Literally same here

Cept no UBs for me

Nike mostly

But anyway. looking to order one of these xr1s from hanon

You guys won't be mad. I had all Nike and Jordan's and a couple designer sneakers up until last week. Took a trip to atl for the sneaker exit(mini sneaker convention) cause I'm gettin rid of a lot of Jordan's I'm not wearing. I got grey solar r1s for $130 from a guy asking $150. Sold my lightly worn 13 breds for $275. Went to Lenox mall adidas store after that and they had all of the nmds that released this weekend but were running out quickly. I copped tech earths. Would have copped glitch pack but they didn't have my size left but I had already ordered overseas $189 a pair. Too make a long story short I've been sellin my jordans and mostly buying adidas. They're so comfy I'm salty I'm late.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

You guys won't be mad. I had all Nike and Jordan's and a couple designer sneakers up until last week. Took a trip to atl for the sneaker exit(mini sneaker convention) cause I'm gettin rid of a lot of Jordan's I'm not wearing. I got grey solar r1s for $130 from a guy asking $150. Sold my lightly worn 13 breds for $275. Went to Lenox mall adidas store after that and they had all of the nmds that released this weekend but were running out quickly. I copped tech earths. Would have copped glitch pack but they didn't have my size left but I had already ordered overseas $189 a pair. Too make a long story short I've been sellin my jordans and mostly buying adidas. They're so comfy I'm salty I'm late.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah Im salty I'm late also

Could have had the white glitch a bit ago but was puh C footing around

Just passed on black glitch bcuz I wanted the white johns

Last edited:

some guy offered me his red pharrells size 8 for my size 7 blacks, is that a good deal? only reason i can see it being good is because size 8 is a bit more common
production numbers for both colors are about the same. Prices is not too far off between a 7 and 8 in these. Ultimately its up to you to decide which one you like more and which size fits you better. 

laugh.gif
I definitely love that UB comfort and they are my main shoe of choice, but I am in no way completely partial to them. I still wear my FKRs, LE lows, etc. and find them all comfortable and continue to wear/collect them. The NMD aesthetic is what is attracting me to them and I can’t imagine the NMD could be that much more uncomfortable, but the lack of insole does worry me a bit. It would be great to try on a pair of NMD first though just to be safe, but I figured they would be pretty hard to find in stores. Hopefully I can track down a pair to try though in my local Adidas store.

Back
Top Bottom