Adidas NMD thread

Hey guys im new around here and i came specifically because im trying to get this cool coloreay of the nmd that i want really badly that no other store around me has, in fact i look on youtube and it seems like theyre REALLY rare. Just my opinion though considering i live in a small area with no big name stores around. Anyways this is where i might be buying them in the future and it seems like a pretty good deal. Except ive heard about this seller's reputation so what are you guys thoughts? http://www.kicksordie.net/adidas-nmd-blue-camo-in-stock-sz411-p-3600.html?cPath=483

Don't do it man those shoes are clearly fake.

Hey guys im new around here and i came specifically because im trying to get this cool coloreay of the nmd that i want really badly that no other store around me has, in fact i look on youtube and it seems like theyre REALLY rare. Just my opinion though considering i live in a small area with no big name stores around. Anyways this is where i might be buying them in the future and it seems like a pretty good deal. Except ive heard about this seller's reputation so what are you guys thoughts? http://www.kicksordie.net/adidas-nmd-blue-camo-in-stock-sz411-p-3600.html?cPath=483

Gotta be selling fakes as it says he has 99 pairs of the blackout NMD's there was only 500 of those made so no way.

^ END with the over retail 
laugh.gif

Pairs starting to come in and here with the Black HU I found some residue glue stains on the front plug.

With lighter color pairs the glue marks will yellow overtime, so not much to worry about.

Still, anyone know how to remove them safely?

New Glitch NMD_R1 women's cw releasing in December:

Color: Midnight Grey/White-Midnight Grey
Style #: BY3035  

Last edited:

^ END with the over retail 
laugh.gif

Pairs starting to come in and here with the Black HU I found some residue glue stains on the front plug.

With lighter color pairs the glue marks will yellow overtime, so not much to worry about.

Still, anyone know how to remove them safely?
got the same but only one little spot

anyone found a decent way to lace the HUs? i don't like them how they are normally but can't find a satisfying way

anyone found a decent way to lace the HUs? i don't like them how they are normally but can't find a satisfying way

If u remove the laces does that cause the shoe to feel not as snug?

Looks like u could remove the laces altogether and be fine

Back
Top Bottom