Adidas NMD thread

PK w/o the PK collar...

Sizing issue again 
indifferent.gif

Have to disagree. Adidas is making sure that everyone that wants NMDs or UBs has a legit chance to cop in different styles and colors. I hadn't bought anything Adidas for like 10 years and now Adidas is taking all my money. The restocks. All the colorways. In the past month alone, I copped 5 different NMDs for me and the wife. The way Nike releases stuff, it's as if they don't want my money. So Adidas gets it now.

Wait till a year or two from now

when all these new pairs become beaters and boost turns yellow, like a zombie in the Walking Dead.

And for those people Stacking pairs up in the Closet!
You gonna have DS Yellow Boost NMD PK OG used to be White

one day when you crack that box open...

He gets it. Point is adidas dropping this many week after week after week they will slowly start to lose their appeal and just sit on shelves. I mean hell the only pairs people care for are collabs or PK. Mesh sits for days.

Ive said it once but I'll say it again, the NMD is the Roshe. UBs havent even dropped this many cws yet and those came out first lol

Last edited:
He gets it. Point is adidas dropping this many week after week after week they will slowly start to lose their appeal and just sit on shelves. I mean hell the only pairs people care for are collabs or PK. Mesh sits for days.

Ive said it once but I'll say it again, the NMD is the Roshe. UBs havent even dropped this many cws yet and those came out first lol

Have to disagree. Adidas is making sure that everyone that wants NMDs or UBs has a legit chance to cop in different styles and colors. I hadn't bought anything Adidas for like 10 years and now Adidas is taking all my money. The restocks. All the colorways. In the past month alone, I copped 5 different NMDs for me and the wife. The way Nike releases stuff, it's as if they don't want my money. So Adidas gets it now.

Wait till a year or two from now

when all these new pairs become beaters and boost turns yellow, like a zombie in the Walking Dead.

And for those people Stacking pairs up in the Closet!
You gonna have DS Yellow Boost NMD PK OG used to be White

one day when you crack that box open...

I think you're confusing hypebeasts with a regular consumer. Plenty of people will buy mesh NMDs with no dambs given that they've been on the shelf for a week.

Last edited:
If u remove the laces does that cause the shoe to feel not as snug?

Looks like u could remove the laces altogether and be fine
would work but then it looks like a long banana :D, i like untied laces and **** but the possibilities are not many... have to figure something out
Got my sz 11 Glitch XR1 shipment from Adidas yesterday... Only they shipped me a size 10.5 R1Tech Earth pair... The only thing they got right was the label on the outside of the package. SMH.
seems to be an US problem mostly, my ADC EU box has no style number printed

not bad, glitch would've been better.           Glitch>pinstripe

Tell me about it

I was livid yesterday when someone posted that lil restock yesterday for those

Cant seem to snag an 11 in the wht/blk glitch to save my life :smh:, or any xr1 for that matter

Always 1 size over or under

Almost jumped at the 11.5 lol, dont need to walk around in clown shoes tho

Last edited:
anyone found a decent way to lace the HUs? i don't like them how they are normally but can't find a satisfying way
This one was posted (not mine, via IG) around the time the yellow CW dropped. View media item 2190907
I think the medial/lateral cages might lend themselves to coming up with some interesting configurations. Rather, at least more interesting than what you can do with the standard NMD eyelet tabs.

^^^ Like that very much

And on another note, Im about to pull my phukeng hair out

Was about to order the glitch camo white blk in my sz 11

Got all the way to submit and guess what?

No go..WHY??

Well I called my CC ppl and guess what?

The UK is blocked

Got it unblocked and guess what next?

SOLD the phueck out :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom