Adidas NMD thread

Can anyone please help with Sole's BD for this weekend? Currently using revision 43 but something tells me it's wrong - I only have one ATC link as opposed to the old three and my captcha token creator is not 'counting' up the tokens - I can only generate one at a time and it is presented on the screen as a large code as opposed to a simple number (1/2/3/4) as I have seen on other people's accounts. 

Any help would be appreciated, this is obviously a stressful time!

laugh.gif

Can anyone please help with Sole's BD for this weekend? Currently using revision 43 but something tells me it's wrong - I only have one ATC link as opposed to the old three and my captcha token creator is not 'counting' up the tokens - I can only generate one at a time and it is presented on the screen as a large code as opposed to a simple number (1/2/3/4) as I have seen on other people's accounts. 

we don't talk about that stuff in here. you were misled/trolled.

Via Instagram 15 mins ago

apbstore Now Available: Adidas NMD XR1 "Triple Black". Available at our Columbia location. $140 USD.

Columbia South Carolina that is

Dont know any other info

Last edited:
Planning on copping my first few NMDs this month so I was hoping to get some sizing input. I know everyone is probably sick of sizing questions so I apologize and thank you in advance
laugh.gif

I have narrow/average feet and wear a size 8 UB (my TTS) and they fit me snug with only a couple cm from the end of my big toe to the end of the toebox so basically a 1:1 fit. Should I go for a 7.5 or 8 in the R1 PK City Pack (Japan Black, Grey, and Vapour Grey)? I would like to have about a pinky’s width between the end of my toe and the end of the shoe. I know it’s usually recommended to go half size down from TTS for PK NMD but I plan on putting some insoles in as well so I don't want them to be too snug initially. I was also wondering what size CS would be good for me if I would want to swap some insoles in those too.

Any sizing input is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Planning on copping my first few NMDs this month so I was hoping to get some sizing input. I know everyone is probably sick of sizing questions so I apologize and thank you in advance :lol:

I have narrow/average feet and wear a size 8 UB (my TTS) and they fit me snug with only a couple cm from the end of my big toe to the end of the toebox so basically a 1:1 fit. Should I go for a 7.5 or 8 in the R1 PK City Pack (Japan Black, Grey, and Vapour Grey)? I would like to have about a pinky’s width between the end of my toe and the end of the shoe. I know it’s usually recommended to go half size down from TTS for PK NMD but I plan on putting some insoles in as well so I don't want them to be too snug initially. I was also wondering what size CS would be good for me if I would want to swap some insoles in those too.

listen to me. Buy a 7 in nmd pk. Thank me later. I saved u a headache. 1 full size dowm from ub. Trust me a size 7 will fit bigger tham ur UB size 8. I went 0.5 doen vapour grey and og pk whites...with super sole black insoles fit BIG.

Last edited:

Planning on copping my first few NMDs this month so I was hoping to get some sizing input. I know everyone is probably sick of sizing questions so I apologize and thank you in advance
laugh.gif

If you have average feet and your 8 UB is super close to your toe then I would get the same in the NMD PK. You could go a half size down but you never really know until you have it because it does vary per person. I would say go with the same size you wear with shoes that have a thin exterior like a Vans Era, Converse Chuks, Jordan 1. I wear an 11.5 typically in most thicker shoes including UB. But Vans, Jordan 1 and PK NMD I wear 11.

Back
Top Bottom