Adidas NMD thread

You'll get them, Chicago customs is basically a black hole- packages spend around 2-3 weeks there regularly. You'll get them, most likely within a month. Even my local USPS knows this about them, they'll tell you the same thing. Very little accountability there

Ditto.
I've had 1-2 day turnaround to 2+ weeks delay.
As long as it's Stateside, should be ok.

I really want to see the NMD R2 they tease in the fw, but it seems it may not happens 

any clue how hard these CS' will be to obtain? and are PK NMD's restocking this weekend?

I do too but not sure on that fabric. Although I don't think PK would have been right on these, would just like to try them in person. I would also prefer to see other CWs. A tan with gum outsole would be nice. Kind of like a Clarks chukka boot.

The material is actually pretty dope. You can tell it's meant to hold up, sort of like a thick neoprene type material. I like them a lot View media item 2197438

Last edited:
White mountaineering CS just arrived. These are insane. If this is a sign of things to come, gonna scoop up all the WM NMD collabs.

Best collab NMD since the Nice Kicks in my humble opinion.

Note: they come in a sleek black WM-tailored box
Wow looks nice. Im more excited for mine now. Is that pair from Packer?

The camo pack was one of the most limited? Crazy I hit on the white and shrimps. About the only luck ive had lol
​Yep, they were. The olive green and the blue were the rarest of all though. You barely see listings for legit ones on eBay and GOAT doesn't have very many for sale either. Asking prices on those two is $500+.

Back
Top Bottom