Adidas NMD thread

Just got my JD olive R1s, wanted to share some photos w/o filters.

Hope whoever ordered these get theirs soon, have a great weekend everyone!

A local guy has size 9.5 clue camo for 450/obo. Worn once and listed as 9.5/10. He got them from goat.

Might be a good opportunity for somebody

Im jealous:frown: mine was dispatched oct 9,anyone ordered who lives in California? ETA?
I ordered some clear blues from JD on sept 29. Still haven't arrived and no tracking. You have to hope they show up at your door. Terrible shipping from this place.

First collab actually released on ADC?
Pharrell, Rita Ora, Wings + Horns, Palace, etc.

There are a lot of collabs that have dropped on ADC but usually not one-off shoe collabs, more often it's a whole capsule, which is the case with this White Mountaineering stuff, they've already dropped a bunch of it on there, the CS is just the first thing from the collection that people are excited about so far.

Japan Grey in various sizes (small and large)- EU shipping only. You can use a freight forwarder but probably not worth it with the VAT and shipping. 

http://www.stylefile.com/adidas-nmd-r1-pk-shoes-grey-fid-80726.html

4.5-6.5 UK available 

11-12.5 UK available 

By the way, I just got my Blue Pharell Human Races from GOAT yesterday. Bought them at resale (resale dropped to around $500 now on them in my size - 11) after reselling the Green's. Was my only option because direct trade was not available. They are the best colorway by far imo other than the Blacks. 

I now have the Blues, Blacks and Reds. Will probably get rid of the Reds but we'll see. Pics coming this weekend. 

Last edited:
I ordered some clear blues from JD on sept 29. Still haven't arrived and no tracking. You have to hope they show up at your door. Terrible shipping from this place.

U have to email them like I did

My eta is oct 21st and I ordered on oct 8

My White Reflective R1's just arrived on Wednesday. Was able to snag a pair off End Clothing last Friday.

I now have a pair of Pure Boost 2, Ultra Boost ST, and NMD_R1. These NMDs might be my favorite of all, although I'm nervous about wearing all white sneakers pretty much anywhere.

Will post some pics later.

Size 9.5 and 10 went so fast. I was on it a minute after SL put the link up and it was sold out.

Im contemplating on pulling the trigger on the bright cyan xr1's

Never gonna snag the blk/wht glitchs tho :smh:

Back
Top Bottom