Adidas NMD thread

Beyond nervous over the Vapour Greys
indifferent.gif

are you guys able to access the FTL link for the vapour greys. I'm getting the following message

Thank you for your interest in footlocker.com!
Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time.

Last edited:
Only pair I have wanted from any of these NMD's are the Japan black on black. Hoping I can cop a pair tomorrow.

Got lucky with the yeezys so hopefully it will continue.

Does anyone know what size run FTL will be dropping on the PK NMD tomorrow? Wanna grab my girl a pair

Sitting on 2x Choc 750s... Really want the Vapour Grey... Lord please help my bank account.

Get your Computer assisted carts ready 
wink.gif

I'm going for the navy/black nmds at champs tomorrow. I want the pks but I don't really like how it has the ankle grabber w/e it's called. I like the look of regular nmds

So I live in China (hence the name) where a lot of online resellers get their hands on a lot of DS.
That also makes it really hard to pull the trigger on copping pairs from them because well.... China.

Came across this guy who has the olive PK camo pack in stock, one customer posted photos of his blue camos saying they're legit but I wanted some opinions from here since I smell some sketch.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Bots will eat up the stock. But i'm still sticking to Team Manual and hoping for the best.

Last edited:
actually, i've NEVER gotten through footsites for hyped releases 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom