Adidas NMD thread

I was able to click on all 3 earlier

The tweet tho is damning and shouldn't be overlooked

But idk

Just gonna wait and see what shenanigans they pull come 10am

The tweet doesn't say only the black. They could easily tweet the other two at any time

You going manual? Really considering using an ATC, but don't want to spend extra but also don't wanna miss on the blacks lol.

Yes manually

Gonna have the laptop and cell ready to take this L now that 1 store is the target

If I strike out I'll be fine(I say that now)

I have a couple consolation CWs on standby to ease the pain just in case

Sigh I've bought 4 shoes in the past month so I need to sit this one out. Although a Vapour Grey would be nice.....

Haven't had any luck yet with big drops on FTL but nevertheless going to try and hope for the best.

I want all PK to come out at once. That way I'll have no trouble getting the mesh. I dislike the NMD PK so much... Just like the other poster, I also wish they would bring back the CK.

Oh my bad, was unfamiliar with how FTL tweeted their releases. Figured they would have tweeted all 3 at once. Anyways, going for Japan Greys
smokin.gif

I want all PK to come out at once. That way I'll have no trouble getting the mesh. I dislike the NMD PK so much... Just like the other poster, I also wish they would bring back the CK.

Wait, you like mesh and dont like primeknit? Lol why is that?

Can someone help me wtih sizing for PK NMDs? Wanna try and cop the vapours tomorrow. Im a size 9 in UBs but can probably wear a 9.5 as well but it'll be a little loose.

so im a size 10 in ultraboosts (snug fit), do i go 9.5 or 9 for the PKs tomorrow? I heard consensus is one size down from Ub

Last edited:
Can someone help me wtih sizing for PK NMDs? Wanna try and cop the vapours tomorrow. Im a size 9 in UBs but can probably wear a 9.5 as well but it'll be a little loose.
Probably go with a 8.5 in the PK they fit big and looser than UB since they dont have insoles and aren't as tight

I would say go for an 9 but put in insole in them IMO

I haven't actually wore my pair yet (Japan Black) tried them on a couple of times, I believe im a true 8.5 so for me PK NMD's...

size 8 w/o insoles

size 8.5 w/ insoles

^^ thanks for the responses guys! Threw reps to those that replied, i'll probably go for an 8.5. I dont want em too loose. You guys think it'll be easy?

^^ thanks for the responses guys! Threw reps to those that replied, i'll probably go for an 8.5. I dont want em too loose. You guys think it'll be easy?
Or try your best to scoop up 2 pairs, one 8.5 and one 9 so you can at least choose which fits better. That's what I try to do

Back
Top Bottom