Adidas NMD thread

Fellas, can I please get your thoughts on a legit check (thank you!!!)
What's with the ****** pictures?

Need closer and clearer pictures of the boost material and a copy of the receipt.

Also, does it have the "corset" tongue? Picture for reference, see how the tongue looks like a bra/corset:

guess thats the "olives" we've seen....with the same pattern as b/w and yellow
Thought I read it as All White or Black in the color description. 

Its sounding like the Triple Black PK and the Triple White PK

Last edited:

Thought I read it as All White or Black in the color description. 

Its sounding like the Triple Black PK and the Triple White PK
i hope not....too soon 
laugh.gif

20 different pairs of NMD's will release on 3/17. FL EU as well as a select few online retailers will carry all 20.

This is gonna be nuts.

Absolute pandemonium haha.

Hopefully the sheer number releasing will make it slightly easier to cop the few pairs I actually want.

This is gonna be nuts.

Hopefully the sheer number releasing will make it slightly easier to cop the few pairs I actually want.
The thing is, I don't think that there isn't enough pairs to go around. I just think having 20 shoes release on the same day, there will be no working servers. Nobody will be checking out with crash pages 
laugh.gif

This is gonna be nuts.

View media item 1936086

Hahaha...that gif.

Wait, what?! All 20 at once? I think that might be awesome...Too much stock for the bots to eat up, no?? Even if so...Let me say this, none of the mesh pairs should be paid resell for. Maybe a couple but not even close to what the PK prices are. If that happens, it's cause the larger collective of seekers is caving in cause they CAN spend the extra or are just dumb and overpaying due to hype.

If they do release all TWENTY at once, this should turn the tide on the pricing of the highly sought after BOOST family. I feel like these are intended to be in more supply than the UB's. ANd even those can be elusive. We hold the power fam!!

Or is this wishful thinking?? Sort of feel like a simp hoping for available NMD's. Haha!

Back
Top Bottom