Adidas NMD thread

The thing is, I don't think that there isn't enough pairs to go around. I just think having 20 shoes release on the same day, there will be no working servers. Nobody will be checking out with crash pages 
laugh.gif
Yeah it's gonna be a f**king mess.

I dont think anything but the OGs gon sell out quick honestly. Sites gon crash regardless tho
laugh.gif
Both monochrome PK R1s will sell out super quick as well.

I'd like to get both of those but am really just hoping for a pair of the b&w striped City Socks.

Both monochrome PK R1s will sell out super quick as well.

I'd like to get both of those but am really just hoping for a pair of the b&w striped City Socks.

I couldn't think of the other stuff but what i was trying to ensure dude was that most of the mesh pairs wont sell out instantly. I do however think them black & blue mesh ones posted above you will be one of the first Mesh pairs to sell out if ppl miss out on the OGs lol

so if 20 colorways are dropping i can only assume some or most are just mega GRs that will be available at every single shoe store with fluxes and tubulars and everything else.

I doubt all 20 color ways will be men's sizes. Maybe 8 mens, 8 women's, 4 kids. Or something like that.

so if 20 colorways are dropping i can only assume some or most are just mega GRs that will be available at every single shoe store with fluxes and tubulars and everything else.
I agree. Some will sell out but not all. Stop hyping them all together.

Was this today? This must've been lowkey. If only they'd answer my prayers and stop restocking while I'm at work 
roll.gif

Sorry for late reply, but yeah it was. A little before 4 AM PST, that's probably why they sat for at least a minute or two. My pair shipped out this morning.

Hold up, they couldn't even get the Japanese characters right on that pair 
laugh.gif

It's supposed to be "3 ストブラ” and they have "3ストフら

If you read Japanese then it's funny how off they are, basically their letterings are all messed up

Hold up, they couldn't even get the Japanese characters right on that pair :lol:

It's supposed to be "3 ストブラ” and they have "3ストフら

If you read Japanese then it's funny how off they are, basically their letterings are all messed up
Nice catch

These are gonna sell. People are going to want the PK and maybe maroon, bw city sock and then people who strike out are gonna settle for these other pairs.

I am looking at city socks and it looks like there is no support in the heel. I would be prefer some soft insert there to keep the hell in place and to keep the shape.

also, from my experience with knits, when I start wearing them without socks on holidays, small holes appear in places where big toe touches the knit.

Back
Top Bottom