Adidas NMD thread

Prices for the packers on GOAT.....

Everyone thinks they are the reseller god.
What you want to what you get is a cold reality check.
These market numbers are totally wack.

By the way from the app, looks like X still has bunch of END nmd chukkas. See how the Packers release. Bet number of stores get them to sell.

Everyone thinks they are the reseller god.
What you want to what you get is a cold reality check.
These market numbers are totally wack.

By the way from the app, looks like X still has bunch of END nmd chukkas. See how the Packers release. Bet number of stores get them to sell.
i know haha.. packers will resell.. just not at that price

Lol just saw this

Definitely a sizing issue :smh:

I contacted Oneness about he exchange but they/he aint replying back :rolleyes

Maybe was closed for Vets day

I got into a small scuffle with Joseph staley at oneness. I guess he's the one that handles orders. Anyways I had placed an order and wanted to cancel so I sent an email as Ive gone thru the same process before. He said already shipped which was false, only label made. I told him there was no movement if there was absolutely no way to cancel. He said it's in the truck. He added if I can place an order thru Nike have the item in the truck and cancel the order hours later??? Lol. (He doesn't know how Nike works) I laughed said you're comparing yourself to Nike?? Anyways long story short very rude customer service will not deal with them again. Phone number either was disconnected or herb didn't want to pick up. (Mobile) last time I deal with oneness.

Last edited:
I am assuming they have a pretty decent size run if they're releasing pairs in both their stores and online.  Either way still going to be a hard cop.

I got into a small scuffle with Joseph staley at oneness. I guess he's the one that handles orders. Anyways I had placed an order and wanted to cancel so I sent an email as Ive gone thru the same process before. He said already shipped which was false, only label made. I told him there was no movement if there was absolutely no way to cancel. He said it's in the truck. He added if I can place an order thru Nike have the item in the truck and cancel the order hours later??? Lol. (He doesn't know how Nike works) I laughed said you're comparing yourself to Nike?? Anyways long story short very rude customer service will not deal with them again. Phone number either was disconnected or herb didn't want to pick up. (Mobile) last time I deal with oneness.

Thanx for the info

I figured I'd let dude slide since it was vets day

Yeah that number must be disconnected

If no response today it's cool(not really) I'll just throw them on stockx and repurchase for cheaper

Stockx fees tho, smh looks like u gotta upcharge to resell prices basically to not take a loss

Well these are
pimp.gif
:

Releasing early 2017 apparently.
Really great cw for the R1 PK. Looking forward to this one.
nthat.gif

I see your right. I had looked a week ago when prices were 600+. I see they dropped though lol

moreover, many of the sold item prices on eBAY are fake i.e. sellers use own accounts to buy it now and make it appear that an item really did sell at that hyperinflated price.

Back
Top Bottom