Adidas NMD thread

"Cannot place order, conditions not met."  

I really hate shopify sites. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Sheesh... Carted and then tried to pay, continuous error and then by the time I got through they were gone... L!

Entered a 14 and ofc they didnt carry 14s.. switched to a 13 and added one to cart but passed. Think I could have gotten away with sizing down and im now regretting it.
frown.gif

Packer NMD sold out in 3 min lol. I still have a 10.5 in my cart though? and also a 6.5 in my mobile cart? keep getting errors though

after in-store, Packer had 1 left shoe and 3 rights for sale.....

don't be fooled by this "online release"

carted right away, went to cart but wouldn't "verify"

ive seriously never seen a shopify site do this before

Going for the flip (these are the ugliest shoes I have ever laid my eyes on), had one in cart, and the site completely pooped out. 

Guessing there were only a few online since they had to stretch their stock between their store and online drop.

Good job to those who botted this one.  Completely impossible manual (don't even try to say you copped manually on this one lol).

Going for the flip (these are the ugliest shoes I have ever laid my eyes on), had one in cart, and the site completely pooped out. 

Guessing there were only a few online since they had to stretch their stock between their store and online drop.

Good job to those who botted this one.  Completely impossible manual (don't even try to say you copped manually on this one lol).
nah homie i copped manually. just had to kept refreshing the errors. But packers site and the shopify site was down. couldn't hit checkout because it wasn't verifying but i kept refreshing and eventually got through

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom