Adidas NMD thread

too many kicks? more different colored jordans coming out?  these are breath of fresh air and i dont own any nmds 

Re:pimp:e. Maybe because it's a PK collab (which brings its own scrutiny baggage) that strikes quite the similarity to a CK (an already hit-or-miss model to begin with)?

Not surprised that Packer's had a lot of stock.  That is common for the Consortium collab store.  Next weekend won't be easy.

Nice collab here and will try to get my size 13 at some point.

these NMDs are cool, I like how the PK is different, and how they are supposed to be like a retro colorway. I just can't see myself rocking them. Congras to the dudes who got lucky and copped tho.

with all the hate for these hope the hype dies down and resellers end up having to sit on them therefore causing the price to drop. 

the NK nmd is by far way worse than these. 

Last edited:
NK NMDs are infintely better than these, but I also like tie-dye so who knows. NKs definitely got a lot of hate when they first dropped as well.

The Packers just have too much going on, kinda garish, the 2 slightly diff shades of blue clash. I actually like the PK weave they used just wish the colorway was a little less messy.

Last edited:
NK NMDs are infintely better than these, but I also like tie-dye so who knows. NKs definitely got a lot of hate when they first dropped as well.
And that's the thing, I can respect the fact that (to its detriment) people think it's a hideous collab, people can argue until they're blue in the face which one is uglier.  But people can hardly argue that (to its credit IMO) there's no mistaking it for another model, as opposed to the Packer and (at least at a glance) a CK, or putting crossbones on a tonal (gr looking) Xr1 and calling it a day like the MMJ, etc..  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom