Adidas NMD thread

If these clown shoes are flipping for $1k+, then it's time to cop and flip
laugh.gif
There's a Kolor x Adidas NMD?  Where? 

nerd.gif

tongue.gif

Filed a charge back on JD through my bank, got my money back, and the NMD arrived today. :smh:

We're all kinda spoiled by quick air freight for delivery here Stateside. Told the story way back about my ultra boost st from Spanish company/Dutch parcel delivery took about almost three weeks. I've had Asia side deliveries go same time. I'd pull the trigger at around 30 days.
How many days was this transaction?
You paying them back?

We're all kinda spoiled by quick air freight for delivery here Stateside. Told the story way back about my ultra boost st from Spanish company/Dutch parcel delivery took about almost three weeks. I've had Asia side deliveries go same time. I'd pull the trigger at around 30 days.
How many days was this transaction?
You paying them back?
1 month ago. I contacted them a week ago and they said that the tracking showed the item was still in Sweden. Never heard back from them after.

Last edited:
Bapes gonna be next to impossible to grab for team manual smh, If the Packers release was this hyped imagine the Bapes

Granite XR1 pk came in and Tts was the right choice. No knuckle toe prints or anything. Going from mesh to pk has had the opposite effect of making me want to throw away my mesh pairs. PK is so soft and lite I'm not sure how it will hold up. Def comfortable but they don't seem to have any substance to them. Will give em a full wear before sticking with that. These will def be worn before the French beige...:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom