Adidas NMD thread

I think the human races are more comfortable than standard pk nmd. The narrow/tighter fit feels great. Maybe i just need to go down to a size 10 in my PKs as well though

Nah, it's a worldwide release
Saw online it says Packers store release, followed by "global release"...does anyone who has seen this message on Adidas releases in the past know the specifics of what "global release" means exactly?  Adidas.com?  Non-US consortiums?  Worldwide consortiums?

Thanks in advance.  Will rep helpful responses. 

smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Saw online it says Packers store release, followed by "global release"...does anyone who has seen this message on Adidas releases in the past know the specifics of what "global release" means exactly?  Adidas.com?  Non-US consortiums?  Worldwide consortiums?

worldwide consortiums

its usually how all the consortium collabs work. They do an exclusive release at the retailer and/or online of the collab brand. Followed by a wider "global" release weeks later where other consortium shops and maybe some other boutiques that get them. But generally, all those shops stock combined probably barely equal up to the collab brand's stock during their initial release. And also, consortium releases or collabs rarely, if ever, end up on ADC. I think RC UB might be the first

Last edited:

Worldwide consortium

Back
Top Bottom