Adidas NMD thread

You think they'll show up under new arrivals, or is there an early link?

Thanks for the link btw! 
nthat.gif
It's done already.

Hey, im trying to figure out  Solemartyr Python script, and ive got everything set up except for the virtual environment. i try to enter 
Code:
virtualenv -p python3 --no-site-packages .
into cmd, and i get this

The path python3 (from --python=python3) is not an executable file

as the response. Ive installed all necessary files im pretty sure, and ive played around with it. ive got to the end by skipping this step, and when i run the script i get 

google chrome cannot read and write to its data directory

ChromeTokenHarvestFolder

As an error message at the end of running the script. can anyone help me out with either issue. give me some advice on where ive gone wrong? thanks.
I think youre asking in the wrong forum homey. 

Clicked as soon as I posted the link and saw most sizes got cart jacked on 10.5 and then they where all gone

I have no hope. For Europe. I need 2xl and if murica doesn't get it I'm pretty certain Europe won't rip.

Not skilled or lucky enough for yzys or these bapes.
Unless Adidas does something really outta the blue, gonna target couple other release brands this month.
Even if you add retailer stock, those total production numbers are pure *******t. Playing a delicate balance of Hype and pi$$ing off your market.

Not skilled or lucky enough for yzys or these bapes.
Unless Adidas does something really outta the blue, gonna target couple other release brands this month.
Even if you add retailer stock, those total production numbers are pure *******t. Playing a delicate balance of Hype and pi$$ing off your market.

Completely agree. I don't have a bot or know when to refresh the page or click the link or how hard to click my mouse button. And on top def not lucky enough. Ain't never been lucky on any release before and don't plan on it for these either.

As f'ed up as the process is for Supreme, I can still pick off items here and there for a season. Bape retailers don't take phone/paypal orders or offer on website. Can't imagine how retailer release will change that policy.

Back
Top Bottom