Adidas NMD thread

They've been restocked so many times though. I would try and get them for $250. I think I paid $240 for mine and that was before the most recent restock.
Despite the restocks, the beiges maintained their resell values unlike the japan blacks and greys. I paid $240 for my pair during the midst of all the restocks, but then they shot back up again. $250 would be a solid deal but it's hard to find.

Has anyone here bought the triple blacks from the recent restocks? Could you guys post pics of the reflective stripes? I feel like there's something strange and different about them

Wtf? Duck camos launching globally on Black Friday but in the US on Dec 22nd. Does that mean ADC is next month as well for us? Or does that just mean brick and mortar stores are Dec

Wish I had a friend in Europe who could get me these footlocker exclusives smh. Hopefully they release stateside at some point.

question for those with R1 PK and XR1's, which one do you prefer in terms of comfort and why?

question for those with R1 PK and XR1's, which one do you prefer in terms of comfort and why?

I think they're both just as comfortable as each other. It really depends on personal preference. If you like your shoe to fit snug and compact, then the XR1 is for you. If you want your shoe to have some stretch and not feel as compact then the PK is for you. Although there are times when I'd like to have one or the other, most of the time I want my shoes feeling snug and compact.

Both very similar but the XR1s are a hair more snug due the midfoot seem/strap and they are slightly narrower due to the cage. IMO R1s are marginally more comfy

Might pick up a DS OG black/White City Sock for 285... Sounds like a great deal to me. There's an 11 on goat for 780 and stockx shows 400-600 range. Think this is a no brainer.

these bape nmd's look like a huge L to me. not worried cuz i just secured the olive and copper yeezys. today is a good day.

Back
Top Bottom