Adidas NMD thread

PLEASE, sizing help on the NMD Xr1 Camo fam, grabbed the olives, but might have been wrong size.

I wear 7.5 in NMD XR1 PK and NMD R1 PK

PLEASE, sizing help on the NMD Xr1 Camo fam, grabbed the olives, but might have been wrong size.

I wear 7.5 in NMD XR1 PK and NMD R1 PK

I found they run a little small. I wear 11 in pk NMD r1 and I felt the 11 xr1 was ok but a little more snug then pk nmd r1. It still fits ok but I wouldn't mind a half size up.

I found they run a little small. I wear 11 in pk NMD r1 and I felt the 11 xr1 was ok but a little more snug then pk nmd r1. It still fits ok but I wouldn't mind a half size up.
Appreciate it, I ****** up, imma try to call in change order.  Repped

will there be more bape x nmd instore or on the bape store? adidas qty looks ridiculous right now 

adidas store told me they wouldn't let anyone start camping till 8/9pm tonight..melrose store LA

no idea about undefeated LA yet. Gonna go by when they open..getting these on adidas isn't happening so it's camp or L!

Man forget JDSports

A month for shoes?

Never again, I'll just miss out

And their exclusive xr1's look like mesh anyway :rolleyes

Last edited:

adidas store told me they wouldn't let anyone start camping till 8/9pm tonight..melrose store LA

no idea about undefeated LA yet. Gonna go by when they open..getting these on adidas isn't happening so it's camp or L!
Did you call or ask them in person?

All these colors of XR1's and R1's making it easy to hold off on buying anything. Jumping the shark a bit imo

Did you call or ask them in person?
asked in person Wed afternoon, gonna go by again, I bet there's already a line even tho he said they wouldn't allow a line before 8 tonight
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom