Adidas NMD thread

Fyi: For those that used a card instead of paypal on Consortium UK website, go take a look at yzy mob's twitter feed. Might need to delete your stored info pronto because of a major data hack.

lol bet dudes heated. 
CyH-GxuW8AAevmg.jpg

I'm gonna post this here 

This for all those kids in NYC that have been camping for Bapes the last 2-3 days :lol:  

That'll teach them to be ****boys

They've got the all black xr1 @ 34th st footlocker. Not sure of sizes other than they don't have my size. :frown:

sign at the adidas store says line starts at 9pm...I bet they'll be a line for the line well before 9pm lol, wonder how it'll work out.

If it's not insane at 9ish I might camp, 12 hrs isn't that insane. No clue how many pairs they'll get, prob much less than .com - no way I have a chance on the web, it's camp or nothing..

Last edited:
sign at the adidas store says line starts at 9pm...I bet they'll be a line for the line well before 9pm lol, wonder how it'll work out.
If it's not insane at 9ish I might camp, 12 hrs isn't that insane. No clue how many pairs they'll get, prob much less than .com - no way I have a chance on the web, it's camp or nothing..

Online is ADC only or bape also? Thanks

Wondering if I should go for Bedwin Nmd instead of Bape while everyone fighting for the Bape [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Feel like they're gonna sit, but with 154 pairs they might sell out just as fast

Edit: Nvm resell dead on those

Last edited:
not 100% but I think both. Haven't heard much from anyone is it's hitting bape store or not, but it prob will, and will prob be some random time, not gonna refresh all morning tomorrow to find out tho..

Cool, I'll be at work hopefully doing nothing so I may as well refresh away lol

Back
Top Bottom