Adidas NMD thread

Bape is dirty for the nonsense they got going on surrounding this release. Lowkey think they're just tryna create hype for tomorrow's adidas release.

my only problem is why let em stay outside all those days just to cancel the day before?

the line looked bad days ago I'd assume

by this time with social media and internet in general there should be no lines for any product at this point as we all know how much chaos lines cause

I'm starting regreat the Bedwins. Cop both cw on Caliroots & feel $214 each allin is too much

Should I cancel & just try on ADC tomorrow?

Those bedwins are still almost FSR on alot of sites. I grabbed a pair off SNS but im seeing a few sites selling for less (SNS was 170 shipped)

nobodys gonna fight alp. 1. He's a big dude. 2. He rolls deep. 3. Deadasss
Its interesting that mr. alp automatically goes with "I'm skipping the line".

I thought 2016: no one skips lines anymore without repercussions.

People get shot for less

Last edited:
I'm starting regreat the Bedwins. Cop both cw on Caliroots & feel $214 each allin is too much

Should I cancel & just try on ADC tomorrow?
they are sitting on a few sites.

for the people that actually want them to wear, great.

resellers, for the most part, have figured out theres ziltch to be made here

Last edited:
they are sitting at a few sites.

I want to wear them. Looking of US 10, can you or somone DM me some links. Will rep. Thx

they are sitting on a few sites.

I'm interested 
nerd.gif

smh been searching all day and can't find those footlocker exclusives. Guess I will take my shot at the NMD tomorrow. Hope the 14k rumor is true.

I knew it was gonna be ugly. Assuming it didn't get shut down I was gonna skip the line Saturday
The front of the line would be bunched up nobody would know who was where
wow you're lame bro. like for real

you're one of those people who sees two lines outside a venue and you just walk past both and create your own line. and you think it's cool because it's "all part of the game" or "other people do it so I can too" but really you're just being a sh*tty person. when you walk into the bank do you just walk straight to the front of the line and cut everyone in front of you?

no respect for people like you. none

I want to wear them. Looking of US 10, can you or somone DM me some links. Will rep. Thx

I'm interested 
nerd.gif
You guys know they release tomorrow right?

at a few places.

you have nothing to worry about, get them tomorrow morning or whenever 

wow you're lame bro. like for real

you're one of those people who sees two lines outside a venue and you just walk past both and create your own line. and you think it's cool because it's "all part of the game" or "other people do it so I can too" but really you're just being a sh*tty person. when you walk into the bank do you just walk straight to the front of the line and cut everyone in front of you?

no respect for people like you. none
+1

A percentage of this planet thinks in this manner.

usually it come from the parents or lack of

these are the same people driving on the street with you.

well they call it driving...

You're camping out for shoes. You are already a bad person the moment you decide to do that, there's no room for etiquette beyond that point. If you're too much of a punk to call a dude out that cuts the line then that's on you. People cut the Supreme line all the time on drop day

You're camping out for shoes. You are already a bad person the moment you decide to do that, there's no room for etiquette beyond that point. If you're too much of a punk to call a dude out that cuts the line then that's on you. People cut the Supreme line all the time on drop day
Wait, you're a bad person if you camp for shoes? If you decide that it's your best chance to ensure you get something you're after? Explain this to me...

Y'all must've never did a real sneaker line. If you did you wouldn't be talking that nonsense. In ny for any major release that's traditional fcfs the line is basically a turnstile in the front meaning you will not move for hours if you stand in the back of the line. The front is a mix of a few people that camped and a bunch of people squished up against each other fitting where they can. I'm not going into single filed lines where everyone knows their spot and skipping. Nonsensical lines will get skipped without hesitation or damns given. It's the nature of the game.
There's a reason they started all these other damn release procedures and ny played a big part in that. Cats over here can't even get a guaranteed pair line moving orderly, not to mention a hyped up fcfs :lol:

-> Claims to know a plug who just exclusively told him that black 750s are releasing soon.

-> Talks about being a bad dude if you are in a line for sneakers.

-> Says we should get rid of common courtesy of a LINE and resort to fighting for spots or then we're 'punks'

Welcome to NT. I will now proceed to ignore everything I see your username associated with. 

Seems like every day there's another one of these people in here...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom