Adidas NMD thread

Y'all must've never did a real sneaker line. If you did you wouldn't be talking that nonsense. In ny for any major release that's traditional fcfs the line is basically a turnstile in the front meaning you will not move for hours if you stand in the back of the line. The front is a mix of a few people that camped and a bunch of people squished up against each other fitting where they can. I'm not going into single filed lines where everyone knows their spot and skipping. Nonsensical lines will get skipped without hesitation or damns given. It's the nature of the game.
There's a reason they started all these other damn release procedures and ny played a big part in that. Cats over here can't even get a guaranteed pair line moving orderly, not to mention a hyped up fcfs
laugh.gif
This. Not exactly hard to cut lines like this. He ain't gotta dbo or be a dbag to do it either. Is what it is lol

Houston lines have turned violent more than a few times

just a different dynamic and setup when they had lines here

very few line skips but when there were people got kicked outta line by security or possibly fought

there were also times where everyone in line got robbed

but I get it, in ny there are people walking round everywhere all day so it's harder to contain

yeah but the knucklehead/violence angle gets things shut down. End of the day cats want their pairs, not a charge.

That violence stuff can wait till after people eat 
laugh.gif

Alp does have a local on ground point. The Big Apple is the Jungle. Another pointed out the Supreme lines and now think back to Staple Pigeon dunk release. Stuff is wack there.

It isn't NYC exclusive either. I live in what I consider podunk...757 VA. If you stand around and wait all polite like you don't get fed, even down here. Now I am not talking being a POS and blatant, but if you just stand around and not be assertive and think the good manners fairy is gonna bless you with pairs...good luck

Houston lines have turned violent more than a few times

just a different dynamic and setup when they had lines here

very few line skips but when there were people got kicked outta line by security or possibly fought

there were also times where everyone in line got robbed

but I get it, in ny there are people walking round everywhere all day so it's harder to contain

NY Soft that's why he can skip the line, that wouldn't happen down here without knockouts or gunfire. NY soft [emoji]128539[/emoji]

Let me guess, the first 50 or so people will get pairs, then they will be sold out, then they will just resell until all of the pairs are bought by the folks at the end of the line..

LA is a cluster**** and a half, decided to snag a raffle ticket by by the time 9pm came there was cops trying to clear the street and it would probably take a few hrs just to get my info on a ticket. Screw it, I'm good..

-> Claims to know a plug who just exclusively told him that black 750s are releasing soon.

-> Talks about being a bad dude if you are in a line for sneakers.

-> Says we should get rid of common courtesy of a LINE and resort to fighting for spots or then we're 'punks'

Welcome to NT. I will now proceed to ignore everything I see your username associated with. 

Seems like every day there's another one of these people in here...

Ignore the yeezy mafia Stan child.

ADC need to drop these right now [emoji]128553[/emoji] Not tryna stay up 10+ hours refreshing, gonna end up missing Michigan vs OSU

What's this even mean? Thought you were referring to the other kid, then his response just confused the **** out of me..

I honestly think some of the stupidity in here is contagious

You may be the host for the stupidity because I was siding with you.

Back
Top Bottom