Adidas NMD thread

No need to regret anything: i was right before the screen, 1. got the notification, 2. hit the F5 20 times, 3. NMD appeared > carted, 4. checked out … 5. sold out within autofillin´

Do not know how people managed to eat. I consider myself not to be the slowest, but this restock was insane ;-)

NMD hype nowhere near yeezy hype bro. I've been calling around to see who will have them in-store and employees have no idea what I'm talking about.
I should have been more clear, i was only referring to their webstore.  I'm assuming the site will crash when they go live, but i could be wrong.  No idea how their in store stuff will go, if its anything like the Yeezy releases, they'll have them in like 8 stores.  I just dont see them pumping the "GR" releases out like i typically think of nike or jordan brand GR releases.  I guess i think of these more as white ultra boost GR levels.  All purely speculation on my part of course.

NMD hype nowhere near yeezy hype bro. I've been calling around to see who will have them in-store and employees have no idea what I'm talking about.
Maybe not as hyped, but not far off. Using an employee as a gauge for hype isn't always the best move. Let's be real, most shoe store employees don't know ****.

Anybody talked to their local Adidas Originals store yet?

EDIT: Called the one here in Chicago and they are getting one CW. Similar to the OG but blue and black panels instead of red and blue. No clue if it's pk or not.

Last edited:
Anybody talked to their local Adidas Originals store yet?

EDIT: Called the one here in Chicago and they are getting one CW. Similar to the OG but blue and black panels instead of red and blue. No clue if it's pk or not.

the black and blue blocked ones are mesh

I should have been more clear, i was only referring to their webstore.  I'm assuming the site will crash when they go live, but i could be wrong.  No idea how their in store stuff will go, if its anything like the Yeezy releases, they'll have them in like 8 stores.  I just dont see them pumping the "GR" releases out like i typically think of nike or jordan brand GR releases.  I guess i think of these more as white ultra boost GR levels.  All purely speculation on my part of course.
Why not? maybe the zx flux level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom