Adidas NMD thread

Any idea about sizing? Should I get a similar size to flyknit racer? Hopefully others focus on the other NMDs dropping.

It's hard to say because no one has a pair yet. However, pk is stretchy so I'd say go TTS or size down but def don't size up.

You can't even watch Barney's New Arrivals page for this stuff because it doesn't show up. Really don't understand how anyone is supposed to find this stuff.

Woooo money saved on March 17th cuz i was def goin for them if they came out that day

Now i jus got 2 pairs on my cop list for that day lol

Last edited:
Ehhh guess ill have to ask the ones around my way...hate dealing with their dumb employees, they dont ever know **** lol

Hate barneys lol. Cant even page monitor their stuff you guys are wizards whoever copped on there

Barneys is a lost cause none of you would have copped, the items don't show up for everyone to see but people look through the back-end to get the link and just run their bots 
laugh.gif

I didn't cop either

Barneys is a lost cause none of you would have copped, the items don't show up for everyone to see but people look through the back-end to get the link and just run their bots 
laugh.gif

I didn't cop either
Preach  - even the 2016 PB 350's were next to impossible to cop since you couldn't get to the page by searching, even though ppl knew they were dropping

Back
Top Bottom