Adidas NMD thread

Good looks. Sucks when some of these the Euro sites don't carry half sizes. Been wanting these for a while too. 
Looks like it's in UK sizes so it would actually be US half sizes lol. Unless you do actually want UK sizes. 

These are tempting. I have so many black shoes though

Last edited:
That whole "tentative reservation" thing they have is interesting. Wonder if it's all misleading and nothing gets reserved. Just more of an email when they're in stock + FCFS.

View media item 2260799

It's most definitely lost in translation, not what we think of a "reserved for you" service. Can't believe the aggravation this past year with their release procedures: times change/not accurate to canceled orders. Their website is known to glitch. Really not worth time.

We'll know more final details after the turn for the og black.
In the meantime, still have a couple others to focus on.

Looks like it's in UK sizes so it would actually be US half sizes lol. Unless you do actually want UK sizes. 

These are tempting. I have so many black shoes though
Yeah, actually need UK 8.5. 
laugh.gif

It's most definitely lost in translation, not what we think of a "reserved for you" service. Can't believe the aggravation this past year with their release procedures: times change/not accurate to canceled orders. Their website is known to glitch. Really not worth time.

We'll know more final details after the turn for the og black.
In the meantime, still have a couple others to focus on.
That's what I figured. Well there goes what little hope I had in that "reservation". 

What kind of jeans are those if u don't mind me asking
It's a funny thing because I stumbled into Urban Outfitters and saw this brand called, "BDG" and was pleasantly surprised. They were $50 or maybe even $60 but no more expensive than that.

View media item 2261155
On second thoughts i think size US9 is a bit big for me. If i push my foot all the way forward, there's probably a 1.5-2cm gap. Should i go half size down or full size down? Width is good though. Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom