Adidas NMD thread

On second thoughts i think size US9 is a bit big for me. If i push my foot all the way forward, there's probably a 1.5-2cm gap. Should i go half size down or full size down? Width is good though. Thanks
Yeah size down on the mesh nmd's, you'll be at least a half size smaller than the pk models.

Got my cargo R2 in today so thought I would write up a review for them in case people were interested:

As far as sizing, definitely go TTS for the R2. I got my UB size which is my TTS and they fit perfect, with or without an added insole.

Comfort wise, the R2 is one of the most comfortable NMD I have tried so the comfort on these R2 are where they stand out. The PK is really thick yet very stretchy which makes the upper feel great on feet. To compare, the PK on my Wool CS is thick but not very stretchy at all. Also, comparing the actual boost midsole to that of my other NMD, the boost on the R2 is significantly thicker by at least 20%. You can really feel the difference in cushioning on feet. The inner block does not bother me at all, yet again I have fairly narrow feet and the R2 has a fairly wide base. I actually like that the inner block gives the feeling of added support within the shoe.

Aesthetically, I think the R2 look dope. At first I wasn't feeling them when pictures started to surface but I must say that once I saw them on feet, my opinion greatly changed for the better. The lack of lateral blocks has a really streamlined look on feet. The pattern on the PK looks great and the fact that it is radial and match up when your feet are together is pretty sick and remind me of fingerprints. I also like how there are no actual eyelets but rather the laces go right through the PK. The cargo cw is really a chameleon being that in person, they look more like a taupe/cargo/light brown color rather than actually olive green which I really like. My only con would be that the heel can rub the Achilles area a bit but I also experience that with my other NMD so that is not an R2 specific problem and nothing a slightly higher sock can't fix. The suede accents at the heel of the R2 like the XR1 have is a great touch and feels really quality.

Overall, I am really liking the R2 silhouette now that I had the chance to have them in hand and on feet. I definitely plan on picking up more cws in the future and would easily recommend them to anyone on the fence.

Yeah size down on the mesh nmd's, you'll be at least a half size smaller than the pk models.
NO size up on mesh. mesh NMD run .5 smaller than PK in the same size. So you need to size up .5 size from your PK size. 

@marty91  Those look really big too me. Id say go with a smaller size but its all about preference and i like snug shoes. 

NO size up on mesh. mesh NMD run .5 smaller than PK in the same size. So you need to size up .5 size from your PK size. 

@marty91
 Those look really big too me. Id say go with a smaller size but its all about preference and i like snug shoes. 

Thanks for the replies. They didnt have the colourway in size 8, but i managed to get the all whites. Hopefully the 8 fits alot better than the 9!

Seeking for enlightenment guys, how many nipples does the r2 have at the back?

This pair has 5, is this legit?

Much thanks. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Why buy from resellers when this still sits in some places?

something off about the nips on the boost.

and yes, there's still alot of them sitting on shelves/online from reputable stores.

Unfortunately it is unavailable in my country, and i am not comfortable with our courier in case i purchase overseas.

Philippines sir.
i see. yeah we south-east asian brethren get it bad when it comes to stocks. there are sites that deliver direct to your home without the need for a forwarder for more or less the same price. and most of the time they use reliable delivery service.

i'm in a local group who copped the r2s and some have 5 nips while others still have 3 nips in a column. i haven't actually checked on my pair lol

Back
Top Bottom