Adidas NMD thread

anyone in here that has both PK nmds and UB 3.0 do you go the same size for both? .5 down from your TTS?

anyone in here that has both PK nmds and UB 3.0 do you go the same size for both? .5 down from your TTS?
TTS = 9

PK NMD = 8.5

Tried on UB 3.0 in store, asked for a 9 and the Adidas employee brought me a women's 10 (From what I hear they are the same, but there is debate) and it fit well

I'm sure if you wanted a really snug fit you can go with your PK NMD size, but I prefer TTS.

Last edited:

Do the blocks of the back of the nmds bother anyone elses feet? I almost dont like to wear my NMDs now...
?

maybe you got some defective NMD's.

I've got over 40 pairs of NMD's and I have yet to feel any pain, ever.

much less feel the placement of the blocks on my feet

Hype for NMD XR1 Camos pretty low? Easy pick up walk in and walk out of store type release? 

40 pairs?! 
pimp.gif

Must be some nice grails in that collection.

Footlocker better let me use my VIP rewards on those tri colors next week. I'm tired of buying socks with them since every release is a QS in their system.
True! Somebody needs to start a petition :lol: since it seems arbitrary as ****. Read that a champs allowed them on the 350 v2 last week. But socks, apparel, and shoe cleaner is the only thing I can use them ***** on...

Last edited:
Do the blocks of the back of the nmds bother anyone elses feet? I almost dont like to wear my NMDs now...

?
maybe you got some defective NMD's.

much less feel the placement of the blocks on my feet

I experienced this the other day as well. Wore my grey infrared r1 and the blocks in the back started hurting the soles of my feet after a couple hours. I figured maybe my socks were to thin cause I didn't remember it happening before

So guys that have tri colors already, how is sizing because I can go back and forth with r1s size 13-14

Kinda want these in hand but don't mind copping online

So guys that have tri colors already, how is sizing because I can go back and forth with r1s size 13-14

Kinda want these in hand but don't mind copping online

Black tricolor: same usual 1/2 down pk to 10.
Regular feet size. Said earlier that this pattern is bit more snug that say my Japan greys. The design and color is really nice accent hit over all the other black ones.

Black tricolor: same usual 1/2 down pk to 10.
Regular feet size. Said earlier that this pattern is bit more snug that say my Japan greys. The design and color is really nice accent hit over all the other black ones.

I wear size 10.5 and I have a size 9.5 and they fit

I'm just going to stick my size 14 so online it will be.

Leaning more toward the whites but if I get a GC to a footsite for Christmas I'll get both

12/22 Camo XR1s and 12/26 Tricolors up on FTL Launch Locator. Looks like FCFS, at least in ATL

wore my tricolors today, first pair of NMD and man they are comfy!! after reading all the post on sizing I deceided to go .5 down to a sz 8 instead of my normal 8.5. Glad I did, now just hoping to scoop up the black tricolors and im golden. If nmds are not pk should i do my reg size 8.5?

wore my tricolors today, first pair of NMD and man they are comfy!! after reading all the post on sizing I deceided to go .5 down to a sz 8 instead of my normal 8.5. Glad I did, now just hoping to scoop up the black tricolors and im golden. If nmds are not pk should i do my reg size 8.5?
yeah i go .5 down on PK nmds and stay TTS for mesh etc

I would recommend sticking with your regular 8.5 size for mesh.

Last edited:

Hype for NMD XR1 Camos pretty low? Easy pick up walk in and walk out of store type release? 
you can get them at jdsports uk. I got them in November, and shipping took less than a week. After shipping, the total was $165 which is the same price here. 

I need OG whites i might sell white camo to fund part of it lol

Fyi:
When you get a legit pair in hand, double check the pk (especially near toes) for possible future holes in fabric. The thin material is weak compared to the later patterns.

Back
Top Bottom