Adidas NMD thread

whats up NT fam, been a stalker for about 12 years and finally decided to make an account.lol. I was able to land both the gray and black Trico's NMD from ADC when they dropped but got a 10, and a 10.5. i went TTS on Gray and w.e i could grab on the black close to my size, turns out they booth fit pretty big. What are the chances of an easy cop on the 26 for 2 sz 9.5? Wanna rebuy them and sell these forward.

I know I've said this a few times, but I still think the tri colors are slept on SO HARD. The black one's have to be one of my favorite releases of the year and definitely my favorite nmd.

i agree 100. I've been trying to get the my hands on the black trico and the grey pair for my girl. hopefully i will be able to cop both during the restock . i have my fingers crossed.

does anyone know if the Duck Camo XR1s will be releasing in stores or just online?

whats up NT fam, been a stalker for about 12 years and finally decided to make an account.lol. I was able to land both the gray and black Trico's NMD from ADC when they dropped but got a 10, and a 10.5. i went TTS on Gray and w.e i could grab on the black close to my size, turns out they booth fit pretty big. What are the chances of an easy cop on the 26 for 2 sz 9.5? Wanna rebuy them and sell these forward.

Dump sell them now, get your money back to set up for rebuy. No real margin. Usual suspects launching these. Do your research and just be prepared. Always hope for best.

I know I've said this a few times, but I still think the tri colors are slept on SO HARD. The black one's have to be one of my favorite releases of the year and definitely my favorite nmd.

I have a feeling people are going to regret passing on these. Only NMDs with the pop of color that the OGs have in relation to the red/ white/ blue on the stripes. Gonna hold on to mine for now.

Dump sell them now, get your money back to set up for rebuy. No real margin. Usual suspects launching these. Do your research and just be prepared. Always hope for best.

I'm still convinced these will be highly sought after and hard to come by 6 months to a year from now. Let's not forget that the guys that cooked on here with that 40% off really set bar low in terms of resell. Not that I want them to resell but I don't wanna pay a inflation prices down the line. The truth will come out on the 26th.. lol

I'm still convinced these will be highly sought after and hard to come by 6 months to a year from now. Let's not forget that the guys that cooked on here with that 40% off really set bar low in terms of resell. Not that I want them to resell but I don't wanna pay a inflation prices down the line. The truth will come out on the 26th.. lol
what?... how did people get 40% off on them?

what?... how did people get 40% off on them?
ADC had a glitch where you got 40% off your purchase with a .edu email.

I need OG whites i might sell white camo to fund part of it lol

Fyi:
When you get a legit pair in hand, double check the pk (especially near toes) for possible future holes in fabric. The thin material is weak compared to the later patterns.

I actually just got my OG Whites in today: $425 shipped DS size 9.5:

I need to hit them with about 3 coats of Crep before they see the streets though.

PK seems the same thickness as my others. Dudes need to trim their toenails if they're getting holes through the PK...

View media item 2269835

Been YouTubing it and such and have been getting conflicting info regarding the XR1's sizing. Anyone with the Duck Camos able to comment on their fit, please?

TIA

I actually just got my OG Whites in today: $425 shipped DS size 9.5:

I need to hit them with about 3 coats of Crep before they see the streets though.

PK seems the same thickness as my others. Dudes need to trim their toenails if they're getting holes through the PK...

View media item 2269835

Good price. Dumped mine for 5, rethought the all white look. Nice for summer though. Never wore them and noticed the thin material at front. Could tell a future problem to avoid.
Congrats on pickup.

Been YouTubing it and such and have been getting conflicting info regarding the XR1's sizing. Anyone with the Duck Camos able to comment on their fit, please?

TIA
TTS for me

TIA
The duck camos are not PK so TTS is good

TIA
TTS. I own the white came 
Thanks fellas. Figured TTS, but I figured I'd ask if I had to purchase online and couldn't try them on. Round of reps for your assistance.

Last edited:
^ hey Fahq..

As others have pointed out - TTS.

Even though PK isn't mentioned, the base material is very flexible and soft. (unlike the recent iterations of mesh used on NMDs lately..which are thicker and less breathable.)

still waiting for my black trico to reach me. is the snow in US that bad currently? also planning to cop the white for myself and salmon for my girl. seems to be GR or is it not?

LC opinions on the BAPE NMD? From the Boost Worldwide group. Looks authentic to me but should I ask for more pictures? I should be covered by PayPal regardless but wanted extra thoughts. Personally, I don't care that they're BAPE other than them originating from the Japanese street scene. I like the color and it would be pretty cool to add these to the Mastermind XR1 NMD rotation. 

Last edited:

LC opinions on the BAPE NMD? From the Boost Worldwide group. Looks authentic to me but should I ask for more pictures? I should be covered by PayPal regardless but wanted extra thoughts. Personally, I don't care that they're BAPE other than them originating from the Japanese street scene. I like the color and it would be pretty cool to add these to the Mastermind XR1 NMD rotation. 
looks lright 

Just picked up the cargo / trace NMD (first pair). Turns out they feel a little snug. I wear 9-9.5 in everything but with these it looks like my feet are about to burst out the sides. Do they stretch at all?

NMDR2 is known to be at least TTS.

At least for me.

Yeah..the PK on the R2 is much more stretchier. 

Back
Top Bottom