Adidas NMD thread

I'm sure I'm in the minority but PK NMDs feel much better to me snug going down a full size.
Nah I don't think you're in the minority. I think the majority of people just like to wear a bigger size than their real size. Pretty typical male behavior.

if I went down a full size from my actual TTS my toes would be outside of the shoes. 

Lace Swap.. Thought it would look better but ehh, guess I'll leave it for now. Those black eyelets really kill the look of the lace swap.
I have the black Tricos but the "white" tricos have so much black in them I don't really need em.

Will get the white Yeezy v2s instead.

Was able to cop a pair for my cousin at Adidas on Melrose. Line was 40 deep but it's getting bigger after I left. They got to pairs though.

So got home and put my size 12 Mesh up to my size 11 PK Trico and they're litterally the same length [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Mesh is a tad wider because I've stretched them

I'm sure I'm in the minority but PK NMDs feel much better to me snug going down a full size.

No you're not. It doesn't feel right to me unless they're a tad snug. In Jordan's and most other leather shoes I want a little wiggle room. With these I was sliding going down a half size so I needed a full size down.

Somehow placed an order for 8.5 on chicagocitysports just now - that's a full size down from my normal size. Will the fit be OK?

What's the resell on the black paor? Someone just hit me up wanting to sell me a size 10.5 for $220. Been out out of the NMD game for a minute so not really update..

got my w this morning at local footlocker in PHX AZ,  picked up the last remaining pair which just happened to be my size.  DESTINY!

Copped black tri-colors on the Champs app this morning. Forgot that I entered the End Launch that's closing in about an hour. For a change, I'm glad chances are slim that I'll hit. If I do, looks like an oop for a 9.0 is coming to this thread. 
laugh.gif
Oh for ****'s sake. I actually hit with End. The irony. 
eyes.gif

If you get that black 9, help me out
PM me if you're still looking for help. 

Congrats to everyone who copped. I was able to double up on both tricos so I'm happy about that. And I couldn't have done it without a few timely links posts by fellow members so thanks for that!

Forgive my ignorance. How limited are these? I was able to cop on Eastbay. Black pair is ready to ship but white is back ordered? Does that mean I might not get them? Also I was able to grab the black local. Last one and it was my size. Also like others have said. Foot stores didn't receive orders because of the federal holiday today

Forgive my ignorance. How limited are these? I was able to cop on Eastbay. Black pair is ready to ship but white is back ordered? Does that mean I might not get them? Also I was able to grab the black local. Last one and it was my size. Also like others have said. Foot stores didn't receive orders because of the federal holiday today
These seem to be way more available than past PK NMD releases. 

Back
Top Bottom