Adidas NMD thread

i can't believe i got the black tricos from EB using southwest wifi...they shipped my order already[emoji]128526[/emoji]

First pair of nmd pk's here! I was able to get a pair on FTL this morning.

I've worn a 12 in UB but they fit pretty snug. I even take out he insoles to make them more comfy. I probably would be good with a 12.5 in UB.

Would a 12 in these nmd pk's work for me or would they be too big?

I also wear 12 in flyknit racers for reference.

Thanks in advance for any info!

I've worn a 12 in UB but they fit pretty snug. I even take out he insoles to make them more comfy. I probably would be good with a 12.5 in UB.

I am a 9 in UB (2.0)  and flyknit racers, and im a 8.5 in PK NMD. 

I can wear TTS 10 or a 10.5 in UBs. Latter being more comfortable. I also wear 10.5 in Flyknit racers due to wider feet. That being said I can't go past a 9 without swimming in them. Take that how you will.

if you fit a 9 in pk nmd you must have a thumb and a half at the toe of a 10.5 ub

Last edited:
Awwww fffffffuuuuuuu... totally slept on tricos.... forgot today's the 26th.... ssshhhiiiiiii

Awwww fffffffuuuuuuu... totally slept on tricos.... forgot today's the 26th.... ssshhhiiiiiii
Check your local footstores. Especially Champs. You should be able to cop the greys at least. They seem to be the less popular pair but IMO the nicer one.

Wanted the blacks but got the greys from Champs. 10.5 is a little big for me so I gota try to swap for a 10 [emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji][emoji]128547[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom