Adidas NMD thread

Absolute failure on tricolors. Wanted to buy in store to get sizing right and all my FTLs that were supposed to have em said they didn't come in and can show up any day :rolleyes

and now it looks like I missed all online releases. L season.

wow first time seeing someone win a raffle at end. it is possible 
laugh.gif
. congratz

Thank you and repped as promised. Yea, $20 bucks mark up ain't bad at all and since no tax included in the order. All the offers I made on EBay all wants $240 so at $206 shipped from Oneness, I say not bad at all!

Wish they had the black pair. Definitely a good deal.

Thank you and repped as promised. Yea, $20 bucks mark up ain't bad at all and since no tax included in the order. All the offers I made on EBay all wants $240 so at $206 shipped from Oneness, I say not bad at all!

I just ordered a size 14. Not bad for a markup after wasting my morning at the footlocker

I got the black Tricos from Sidestep yesterday night but I'm a little worried because they still show a FSR for both colours available more than 24h after release. I know Adidas thankfully made a lot of these but I still fear cancellation.

They give you some BS about shipment not coming in too? Went to my local and they hit me with,"they can show up between Tuesday-Friday" :smh:

Man, that's what my local Footlocker told me this morning that their shipment got delayed and can show up between Wednesday and Thursday. I'm like "really??" If the shipment is via UPS or FedEx, the date of arrival would be on there and that's the day it will arrive not "it will show up BETWEEN Wednesday or Thursday".

Back
Top Bottom