Adidas NMD thread

For socal people, SCP FTL had size 8 and smaller of the NMD Pink Tricolors in stock. Just left after copping the KB XIs Elites for 96.

Wish they dropped tonight lol, I got work on the 14th
mean.gif
Oh they're dropping on the 14th? Thanks man I've been super busy with the holiday's finally things are getting back to normal and I'll be able to keep up with the threads. What size are you in case I get lucky on the 14th?

Just called the Santa Monica Adidas Store on 3rd Street promenade. Spoke to this Angelica chick and said they aren't getting the black nmds. I swear these people...

Just called the Santa Monica Adidas Store on 3rd Street promenade. Spoke to this Angelica chick and said they aren't getting the black nmds. I swear these people...
I wouldn't be at all surprised if that location didn't get them. It's likely Melrose could be the only location that gets them since it's a designated Originals store and SM is a hybrid store.

was lucky enough to cop the UK drop earlier, i had it sent to a UK address but now im stressing because a dude I know told me they cancel all paypal orders that were made from US ip??? anyone ever hear of this ****?

was lucky enough to cop the UK drop earlier, i had it sent to a UK address but now im stressing because a dude I know told me they cancel all paypal orders that were made from US ip??? anyone ever hear of this ****?
With Yeezys they certainly do - other drops are usually less stringent.  

Will the stateside OG NMD drop be random too? I got 0 chance if these just dropping randomly.

Back
Top Bottom