Adidas NMD thread

UK, FR, and GR were completely random.

It looks like it...
random but if you are going by the email - they are going to ship Jan 16 which is odd since everyone is saying the 14th

and someone just said the Adidas page jumped the gun ... so

wh0 released them in FR and GR ... that didnt hit this board ... need to get a twitter

Last edited:

random but if you are going by the email - they are going to ship Jan 16 which is odd since everyone is saying the 14th

and someone just said the Adidas page jumped the gun ... so

wh0 released them in FR and GR ... that didnt hit this board ... need to get a twitter
14th and 15th are a weekend. Makes sense that a release on the 14th would ship on the 16th. 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that location didn't get them. It's likely Melrose could be the only location that gets them since it's a designated Originals store and SM is a hybrid store.

Thank you Mr. Clayton Bigsby. I figured SM would have them being a big store and all. I didn't know about them being a hybrid store.

Anyone know what the size run for these Sao Paola joints was back in the day? I'm seeing a women's 11 on eBay and wasn't sure if it ever went that high. I've seen these faked quite a bit. Do these look legit?

View media item 2289737

Excuse the ignorance but I somehow managed to reserve a pair of the og's for in store pick up in the U.K. but I'm in the US. Am I out of luck or can I have them shipped to another address?

Will the stateside OG NMD drop be random too? I got 0 chance if these just dropping randomly.
why would you have a 0% chance? you would have a way less of a chance of copping if it's a scheduled time, people gonna be botted up. at least when its random the bots are at a minimum

Last edited:

**** man, all for trying to check out fast i might lose my pair ...... fml
Check your order status. If it still payment verification you should worry. Right now should go thu Order confirmed, waiting for packing something.

Damn I missed the drop was working at the time.

Missed the adidas restock :angry:, but it's okay! I just got my tri with discount and the tb UB last year so it's ok! Let's wait to see what will happen next week

Are boutiques getting the OG re-stock as well? If it's not convenient a PM will suffice :smile:

Back
Top Bottom